WeeDee's Weekly Weigh In

WeeDee

Silver Member
Getting this ready for 1st weigh in at the chemist tomorrow morning. Can't wait to see what their scales tell me.

Week 2 weigh in (2 days early) and 4.5lb off!!!! So that's 12.5 lb in 12 days!! I'm delighted with that. Hoping for a steady 4lb off from now on but will need to wait and see if my body agrees with that figure!!

Amazing! You must be so proud :)

Week 3 and another 4 off. Total loss now 16.5lb in three weeks. Ready to start week 4. Hoping for another 4 off this week. Got my fingers crossed.

Go girl x

Excellent progress!

Week 4 weigh in and I've lost exactly 21lb. So thinking ahead to the next 4 weeks and I want another 16lb off to take me into the 13's. I just need to find it in me to keep going but sometimes is so hard. I know it's going to take time and I need to put the hard work in but some days are so draining. I won't be beaten but I do wish I could hit the fast forward button.
Anyway, enough mopping. First mini aim is in sight. At my current rate of losing I'm thinking I'll hit it 3 weeks from now. I just need to keep shaking and knocking back the water. I can do this. I can I can I can (she says trying to convince herself).

U can do it! Uv proved it already! It's going to fly by and u will be so pleased with yourself.
Try and visualise yourself in 4 weeks time xx

Brilliant congratulations Missy!
:mm021:

That's an achievement! You've already blasted the hardest bit of tfr you are owning this and ready to take the next 4 weeks on.

Struggling today. Feeling really weak and tired. I know I'll be so angry at myself if I cave but today is a hard day.

Last edited:
You can do it! You are amazing!!!!

Neck the water and early to bed Hun.

Week 4 weigh in and I've lost exactly 21lb. So thinking ahead to the next 4 weeks and I want another 16lb off to take me into the 13's. I just need to find it in me to keep going but sometimes is so hard. I know it's going to take time and I need to put the hard work in but some days are so draining. I won't be beaten but I do wish I could hit the fast forward button.
Anyway, enough mopping. First mini aim is in sight. At my current rate of losing I'm thinking I'll hit it 3 weeks from now. I just need to keep shaking and knocking back the water. I can do this. I can I can I can (she says trying to convince herself).
Wow brilliant result! Keep at it, the time will fly by and you will look back and feel like you have fast-forwarded! It will all be worth it in the end xxx

Week 5 (plus 2 days) weigh in and 5lb off. Absolute delighted. I'm going to have a couple of days off mid September as visiting my best friend who I've not seen since February and there will be food and drink involved. I'm not refeeding for a 2/3 day break and I know I'll be straight back on it after so keeping going 100% until then, enjoy my break then back on it to target. I'm feeling really positive.

Reactions: djv
Aw glad u feeling positive and u got your plan for the next few weeks x

Amazing and think your plan is solid!

Week 6 weigh in. Another 4.5 off!!! So I'm 2lb away from first mini target (199) and I've changed my ticker to my next target which is to hit the overweight BMI zone (191) 30.5lb gone. I can hardly believe it. You defo get back what you put in. I expect the losses will slow and when they do I think I'll consider refeed but for now I'm happy to keep going week by week. I'll re think when I have 2 x 3lb or less losses in a row. I'm considering following 5:2 after lipotrim. The 2 fast days a week should be easy after this! It's hard and it's horrible at times but so far it's been so worth it. Happy weekend everyone. Xx

Excellent result! Well done x

Back