Weeheyy! One week over

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Yayy! Iv done a full week with no cheats! Not even thought about cheating! So far lost 14lb but weigh is not till tuesday :) I'm looking forward to the rest of the weeks to come lol!

Quick question- has anyone got any 810 day plans I could use? Like what do u eat all day? Going to do this before and after my op :)

Woop Woop! :D 14lbs is FAB :D

14lbs is amazing loss, well done! i think there is a 810 sticky at top of CD threads that will have tons of info and ideas for u HTH x

Quick question- has anyone got any 810 day plans I could use? Like what do u eat all day? Going to do this before and after my op :)

Naughty! You added this question while I was posting to you lol

I am following 810 plan and keep a food diary on my thread. I need to up my cals though :sigh: There is also an 810 plan sticky :)

Wow a whole stone in a week! Amazing :)

xKimmiex said:
Yayy! Iv done a full week with no cheats! Not even thought about cheating! So far lost 14lb but weigh is not till tuesday :) I'm looking forward to the rest of the weeks to come lol!

Wow 14lbs! I'm seeing my consultant tomorrow so will be starting on Tuesday what a great weight loss!

That is amazing, it motivates me to SS all week.

Wow 14lbs is fab, I am also so proud of myself for getting through a whole week, as weekends are tough for me, especially as Mr T off the cigs so eating and drinking more than usual.
I had a similar starting weight to last time( about 6 pounds heavier) and lost 11lb like I did in my 1st week back in 2009.
Here's to another great week x

Back