Week 1 - DONE

tmfde

Just completed my first week of Lipotrim and I have lost 11lbs :) so happy with that!

I found the first 2 days the hardest by far. After day 4 I didn't miss food at all haha :)

THINGS I'VE LEARNED
Not a fan of the strawberry shake at all! So for next week I've ordered flapjacks instead of them.

The choc shakes are good (when mixed with peppermint tea ;) ) and the Vanilla shakes are reaaaaaaally good, they taste like 'Ferrero Rocher' chocolates to me! Well nice

Whenever I wanted to take my focus away from being hungry, I came onto this forum and read through posts, looked at inspirational pictures and it took it all away. Honestly this forum has helped so much, I don't think I would have got through it if it wasn't for this.

So yeah, one week down... couldn't be happier at the moment :)

Hey, have you ever had the flapjack before? Just to give you a heads up try and only order 1, if you like it then order more... they are a little contraversial lol but only you will know if you like it :) and yes the choco and vanilla are well nice, chocolate being my favourite as it tastes like a high quality protein shake and vanilla tastes like kinder beuno to me lol so I know where you are coming from with that!

Yep first week I was practically living on this forum it's a great resource! well done getting through your first week and keep up the good work!

Flapjacks yeuchhhh i can still taste the plyboard almost 15 hours later. I personally only managed 2 mouthfulls. Now the choccy shakes delicious especially made into a mousse

Well done on your first weeks loss. 11lbs is fantastic! Best wishes for week 2.

I'm also a chocolate shake fan and thats all I have with the occasional peanut flapjack here and there. Maybe just get 1 flapjack to try first, you'll either love them or hate them!

Busymum I managed 2 bites of coconut flapjack. Yeuchh wasnt the word lol I haf choc shake mafe into a mousse it wss gorguz :)

Busymum I managed 2 bites of coconut flapjack. Yeuchh wasnt the word lol I haf choc shake mafe into a mousse it wss gorguz :)

Hi Debbie, I'm not keen on the coconut ones but the peanut flapjacks are really nice. If you feel like a change in the next couple of weeks give them a try!

Well done you that's a fantastic loss for your first week I'm chuffed for you! I'm starting day two today and I'm hoping to be where you are in a week felt hungry and irritable last night but am hoping or a better day iced vanilla latte for brekkie for me! Yay? Lol good luck my lovely keep going the way you are and you'll feel fab in no time!

Sarah xx

Thanks for all the kind words :)

Noo I haven't tried the flapjack before aha they are arriving tomorrow I think so we'll have to see!

This second week is literally easy! Haven't been hungry once, haven't thought about food either.

I'd say my first real test will be this weekend my band are playing at a music festival... I'll be surrounded by beer and angin festival food. I'm fully committed to this though and very focused on my goals so I know 100% I won't slip :)

Excited for Fridays weigh in!

Back