week 1 of restart wi

amethyst

Banned
Well i have lost what i gained over the past 5 weeks so i am back to wear i was 5 weeks ago...

i am happy with this but i am at that weight where i gave up.. and i feel like eating lots just abit of a pig out.. which i now will make me gain some back!!

day 1 of week 2 for me todayi really want to get into the 13's i am 14.3 now its like i am going to be this weight for ever!! i am dropping half a pound a day really slow this time round..

only thing i have changed is i have added the summer berry flavour to my water? 3-4.5 litres a day! and am having a chicken breast in the evening.. (no veg dont understand lol)

i am just worrying i will give up again, i dont want to, i am so motivated and am loving being a size 14/16 again and feeling good.. just soooo missing the taste of propper food.... and plus i am desperate to just get out of the 14 stones now... :D

sorry to rant.... feel better now :)

C'mon hun you can do it. Not much further to go to drop down into the 13's and just think how great you will feel then xxxx

I know some people have said that the water flavouring has slowed their weight loss down, I try to only have half a teaspoon per day, if that.

Also, think about weighing your chicken, you may be consuming more calories that you actually think ie having over 790.

If you really want it to drop off quickly, you know what you need to do. Drink all your water plain and have nothing but your shakes and soups. Don't mean to sound harsh, but it all does depend on how fast you want to lose it. Eating off plan slows you down, but it doesn't mean that you won't get there.

Good luck.

Theresa x

yeah think i am going to stop the flavour stuff in my water... but i couldnt stop my chicken at night, thing is when i do dinner for oh and the kids, i sat at the tabke feeding my toddler, so i need something to munch on.. its not alot of chicken just a breast! wil be hard to give that up..

will see next week..

watch this space lol

You've done so well up to now, I think you can keep going! Get under 14st and you'll feel so much more positive, I know I will!

Good luck for the week ahead!

S xx

good luck,try and stick to it,i no some times you fill like giving up as i wa slike that and now i am 2 stone lighter x

Back