WEEK 1 ON SLIM AND SAVE.

CHUNKY_DUNKER

Hi I'm Hollie
Ive just turned twenty and weighed a whopping 15st 11.

Ive always been a big foodie and since being with my partner have piled and piled on the weight.
Having previously had a big family who have now had gastric bypasses 4 of them alltogether, I decided NO I want to stop this fat gene.
I dont want to have to get to thirty stone before I realise i'ts too late to turn back.

I had tried weight watchers previously but felt it was 1 step forward 5 steps back you loose,you gain nothing seemed to stay off.
The moment my weight hit me (when I pulled of the blinkers to dare look) I was trying to squeze into a size 18 dress !
No this cannot be right but in the dressing room as i looke i though omg girl you have some major junk in your trunk !

Who is this woman ?
My face was the worst ! all blown up like a puffer fish and backend you could use as a speed hump !
So I asked my grandmother, who had lost all this weight in what seemed like weeks, what her secret was and she told me all about S&S so on the wednesday after new year thats it new me new start !!!
At 5.4 and 15.11 I looked like a little tank, to short to carry the weight, I felt like i needed a bra for my back as i hadnt realised but i had what you'd call "back tits" They have to go. At least 5 stone of me has to go.

1 week later I am soo delighted to say I now weight 14st 10 !! :banana dancer:And the compliments have been swarming in already. ** The breath is a little un-attractive but nothing listerine isnt sorting**
I am going to fight and stop this fat gene, I am going to have my legs out in a dress for my 21st in December and I will not give up !!!
As a carboholic I miss my pasta and pizza soo much but I still get my fix with the mac n cheese !!

If i can do it anyone can !!!

Thank you for taking the time to read :)

Last edited:
Hello

Welcome and congratulations on an amazing week one loss! Great start! :)

Hi there

Thanks for reading :)
I had a read of your Diary earlier and i too have that dress for a birthday i'm determinated to get into.
37 is an amazing loss you should be soo soo proud !!

thanks for welcoming me i hope you stay in touch people like yourself are such an inspiration !!

Hi there

Thanks for reading :)
I had a read of your Diary earlier and i too have that dress for a birthday i'm determinated to get into.
37 is an amazing loss you should be soo soo proud !!

thanks for welcoming me i hope you stay in touch people like yourself are such an inspiration !!

Oh thank you hun that's sweet of you, don't know if I'm an inspiration tho ESP after today's 'biscuitgate' of course I'll be staying in touch - cant get rid of me that easy :) and please say hi on my thread whenever u like :)

How's it goin so far?

Back