Week 1 Over!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Gemmafs100, 5 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Gemmafs100

Gemmafs100 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi,
    Im new here & started Lipotrim TFR last week. My starting weight was 18st 12lbs. I was actually 19st 3lbs the week before, but lost 5lb before starting LT by giving up Coke! I used to drink at least 2ltrs a day!
    I have had my first weigh in 2day and have lost 12lbs! Im so chuffed. :D
    Well according to my scales Ive lost 14lbs but the pharmacy doesnt have digital scales, and I think she read it wrong, but I dont mind because at least I know Ive already lost 2lb for next week! ;)
    Well the first 4 days were a nightmare for me. Not that I was really hungry, but I just wanted to eat! I never realised how much I eat during the day. Im a single mum with a 3year old & a 4year old and they never finish their food, so I usually finish off all their leftovers. I hate seeing food being wasted, so its been a struggle,but I have resisted and am so proud of myself. By day 4 I had severe depression, but luckily I went into Ketosis on day5 & have felt great since. Minimins has been a big help to keep me going. I love reading all the inspirational stories. Good luck to everyone else. Now looking forward to next week:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SilverMist

SilverMist Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TRF
    Well done for getting through week 1 - trust me when I say it gets easier from here on in. You're doing great and what a fab week 1 loss. You should be so proud of yourself to be able to focus on this as well as 2 little ones. Keep up the good work and best of luck for week 2 x

4. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(34.51%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey hun well done 4 gettin thru week 1!!!! also welcome to the forum, this will b ur diet saver. its fab 4 all the help an advice u get plus the inspirational stories!!:)

i started out at 17st 6lb an was gettin really ill wiv my weight. :(. this is my 5th week an ive already lost 25lb. a food diet never did that 4 me. plus i feel better already. :p

i no wot u mean bout wastin food, ive ad 2 learn not 2 eat my nephews left overs. :eek:

keep at it hun an good luck!!!

bex

xox

5. Star13

Star13 Member

Start Weight:
    26st11lb
    Current Weight:
    23st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(14.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congratulations on your first week! that is awesome!.
    GL for week 2!

6. kimmi

kimmi Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(19.9%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done hun x
    the first week or two can either make or break you its really tough innit, but you did it the worst is over, keep up the good work

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Well done on your loss....blooming fantastic.....keep up the great work....
    I also know about the finishing off the kids food....I have a few times reached to pick up left over sandwich and had to stop myself......like now....she not eating all her sandwich....its so hard .....but im not hungry

8. Tracie

Tracie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Well done Gemma. The first week is really hard and it will now get easier and easier.
    Just watch the lbs and inches drop off, and the feeling of beating that food addiction is something else!
    xx

Star13 - Amazing first weeks loss.. 17lbs, wow!!!

9. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done on your first weigh in Gemma, great result.

If it's support, advice or just a friendly chat come on here, there's always somebody about.

Good luck for week 2, not that you'll need it, just stick with it, stay positive and that weight will drop off!

10. latebloomer

latebloomer Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world - EE
    congrats gemma!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are my inspiration for this wk as I am starting TFR tomorrow - I can only hope for half the wt loss you have had!!! Keep it up and let us know how you're getting on :) xx

11. ~nix~

~nix~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    brilliant weight loss.....

the sclaes keep you going for the next week..

keep it up

:p

nikki

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.