week 1 over

Jot

jo'stime
Hi all

Made it through week one!! first weigh in tomorrow think i have lost around 10 pounds. wow what a week of feeling hungry, tired, and bored its amazing how much time i have spent actually eating, now i just stand in front of the cupboard looking and then i go to the fridge and look again get a glass of water and off i go.
Must admit it has got much easier and i am starting to feel more energetic (house got a clean today).

i have started on ss but i must admit i had a tiny incy bit of chicken here and there but i am getting stronger.
I have dieted on and off for ever so got to stay strong this time.
To all out there, hope you have had a good weekend.

Wish me luck for tomorrow, will let you know:)

JO.x

Jot , i know how you are feeling , but really when we open the cupbroad we are just checking all the food is still in there lol . Great week one over . How much have you got to lose

well done, week 1 was the hardest for me and then it got much easier. Good luck tomorrow, let us know how you get on x

oh i have got about 4 stone, starting weight was 14st 4 pounds and increasing, my diet has been its worse ever, But i have made a decision to try harder. Are you on the cd? are you ssing or on a different plan. My boss at work did LL and lost 4 stone she looks fab and i dont wont to be the only fat one on the team!!
Also being 5ft 4" (Short) makes me look worse so here i am, I must admit my stomach is no longer bloated so i already look a bit better.
How much have you got to lose.?

Jo.

Hi Jot i have 62 lb to lose well i'm now doing slim fast 3 shakes aday which yesterday i really didnt feel well but today i'm over it and ok , felt i needed to eat but i didn't also my head was the head from hell . How do you feel on this diet

is that the...

Is that the ordinary slimfast in the can? and are you having a meal with that. Have you tried the cd what do you think of it? Iv have 2 rubbish shakes today my blender packed up and i had to sive the lumps through my teeth Yuk! yes i have about 60 1bs to lose cant even think about it.

jo

Hi Jot
I use the powder 250ml milk , but today asda had no red milk so i used water . What shakes did you not enjoy ? yes when you think 60 lb to lose its hard to think that far

yes i've tried CD all flavours , but money is tight but will return to it . Its 36 pounds a week CD

yes it is a lot of money. Oh my two chocolate cd shakes were lumpy after my blender did one on me!! i tried some of the soups but oh no they are not for me, i must admit i am seeing my cdc tomorrow for weigh in but i think i am going to ask if i can move to the 790 plan i think it would be better for me. ssing is really hard and i have done 8 straight days, and the thought of another week !:cry: well i will see how it goes in the morning.
i read about some people who have been ssing for weeks and weeks with all sorts of obstacles and traumas and then there is me moaning after just 8 days.

speak soon Jo

Reactions: Dis
i know how you are feeling , you have to be in a very strong mind , but it does make the mood low and you can snap too i've done it before after 7 days but trying again see how i go if it gets to much i'll add a bar which is 99 cals , you have to see if it works for you , otherwise you will feel low .

thanks for your support, may be a good weight loss result will spur me on will let you know how i get on tomorrow.

Jo

Yes best of luck , will give you a boost ! i will look out for your post

yes it is a lot of money. Oh my two chocolate cd shakes were lumpy after my blender did one on me!! i tried some of the soups but oh no they are not for me, i must admit i am seeing my cdc tomorrow for weigh in but i think i am going to ask if i can move to the 790 plan i think it would be better for me. ssing is really hard and i have done 8 straight days, and the thought of another week !:cry: well i will see how it goes in the morning.
i read about some people who have been ssing for weeks and weeks with all sorts of obstacles and traumas and then there is me moaning after just 8 days.

speak soon Jo

hiya Jot. just wanted to pop in and see how your first week was going. first off, i have to agree about the soups. i tried them the first week, then again in the 2nd and immediately phoned my cdc and begged her to drive to mine and replace them. luckily she did. i find the only soup i can consume is the tomato, and thats ONLY for making the little crackers out of when i need something to chew.

also, sorry to hear about you blender. i cant imagine drinking the shakes with lumps. :sign0137:

i see that you are having difficulties already int he first week. no diet is easy! and it will be a hard path to follow...but i'm hoping that you will find your first and subsequent weekly losses motivational enough for you to see the proof that CD works!

take care of yourself and stay strong with CD if you can.
we're all here to offer whatever support and advice that we can.
ciao!

ah thank you for your comments of support, i am having a good day today, i started the 790 yesterday and had a meal of chicken and veg last night, strange really how powerful the mind is because it did not tastes as good as i'd imagined.

JO.x

Hi Jot
How are you going ? What have you had to eat today .

ok, i thought i might start me off wanting to eat all day but i have just had 2 cd shakes and tonight i,m having a chicken breast with a bit of cajun spice with grilled mushrooms on a watercress salad.:p
I have put a choc tetra pack in freezer for later. i have had 2 ltres of h20 already and have just topped up my bottle.

what about you how did you get on today.

jot

ok, i thought i might start me off wanting to eat all day but i have just had 2 cd shakes and tonight i,m having a chicken breast with a bit of cajun spice with grilled mushrooms on a watercress salad.:p
I have put a choc tetra pack in freezer for later. i have had 2 ltres of h20 already and have just topped up my bottle.

what about you how did you get on today.
Two shakes and a salad is good and save the tetra for later , YES i need some more water , well i'm at my sisters now baby sitting , I have had 3 shakes today of slimfast and thats been it , really the smells of stew here are making me want food ho lol

Back