week 1 put half a flipping pound on....GUTTED!

Lea87

This is my last diet....x
Just got back from my first weigh in and I'm gutted at putting half on....I did everything to a t!!
But just sat down and planned my meals until Friday and I'm not letting it stop me....I'm currently in morrisons cafe after big shop waiting for a jacket potato with beans and salad! I'm also going to drink lots of water this week see if that helps me!xx

Aw it's so disappointing when that happens but you have the right attitude, you might just see a big loss next week! :)

Don't give up

I tried SW last year and the same happened to me, I was gutted and angrily gave up. I just started it again recently and lost 3.5 in my first week, 1lb last week (but was at wedding and pigged out!). The main difference I think is that last time I literally ate MOUNDS of pasta thinking "whey hey I can eat a truck-load of pasta and still lose weight". This time I'm still eating a really decent portion but not going mad with it. I'm also using smaller plates for my dinner which believe it or not really works! I've not been hungry for one single second on this plan and if I could marry it I would! Don't give up, as long as you follow the plan, write down everything in the first few weeks to keep on track, it will work :D

Just got back from my first weigh in and I'm gutted at putting half on....I did everything to a t!!
But just sat down and planned my meals until Friday and I'm not letting it stop me....I'm currently in morrisons cafe after big shop waiting for a jacket potato with beans and salad! I'm also going to drink lots of water this week see if that helps me!xx

Dont be disheartened..looking at your weight loss so far I can see that you were on cambridge diet previously. Being on a liquid only diet, even if you had a week before starting slimmingworld will have had an effect on your weight loss this week. As you know while on cambridge you are in ketosis and when food is introduced, it knocks you out of ketosis and your body retains water..literally over night you can gain lbs of weight.
The fact that you gained half a lb is not surprising considering you are now eating a normal diet. I think next week you will def see a good loss, your body just need to work out where it is and get back on track.

Good luck with your coming week. Let us know how you get on :) x

Thanks for the encouragement girls....I'm feeling great today and KNOW I will have a great loss next week x

Back