Week 1 results 1st weigh-in

Congratulations!! :talk017:

That's a great loss!

I must admit, just about to start day 3 so only 2 days done and I stepped on the scales :eek: - was 1.5lb down so happy :D

P
x

yeah well done, feels good doesnt it?? :D

Im resisting the urge to have a curry as other half keeps wanting to order one in, going to have to scour my book for info as to what to have lol

well done, thats great!! im like you with the scales - every morning lol i need to do something with them but what i dont know cause i know if i know where they are ill still be on them everyday! and if i dont see a loss every day the it def puts a dampner on it for me! hope you have a great second week too, well done again!

well done, thats great!! im like you with the scales - every morning lol i need to do something with them but what i dont know cause i know if i know where they are ill still be on them everyday! and if i dont see a loss every day the it def puts a dampner on it for me! hope you have a great second week too, well done again!

Hi Thanks its a nitenare isnt it the dreaded scales ???? I am writing dowm each day what they say to see what my body does,that actually helps in a few weeks time as one day we can be + another - today Ive sts as yesterday?
I get in my head if I dont weigh ho will I know im doing it properly?LOL mad women aler here xx

Back