• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WEEK 1 RESULTS

TINKERBELLA

Silver Member
hi everyone, just thought I would let you know that I have been to my counsellor for my first weeks weigh in and the result are ........ 11lbs !!!!!!!!!!

I want to shout it from the roof tops. I feel great and my inch loss was just under 5inches. To everyone who is just starting and finding it a struggle dont give in because you too can get results like this and its not the just results because I can honestly say that I have felt better over the past few days than I have for years. Is CD worth all the hard work? -ABSOLUTELY!!!

Sorry everyone I'm just very very happy :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
How brilliant is that Tinkerbella? It took me about 6 weeks last year to lose that on SW! Excellent. That will keep you on diet. Before you know it you'll be thin!

aloize

wow- well done and good luck for next few weeks

Well done!! That's an amazing amount of weight to lose in just one week! I had my first weigh in today and lost 8lbs. Am very happy with that as I expected it to be less due to TOTM.

YAY for us!! :D:D:D:D:D CD ROCKS!! :greenapple::greenapple:

Thats a fantastic first week weight loss Tink! Keep up the great work and week 2 will thrill you even more!!!!!!! You can do it!!!!!!!!!

TINKERBELLA

Silver Member
hey everyone,
Thank you for all of your lovely comments they will definately keep me on track for week 2.