WEEK 1 RESULTS

TINKERBELLA

Silver Member
hi everyone, just thought I would let you know that I have been to my counsellor for my first weeks weigh in and the result are ........ 11lbs !!!!!!!!!!

I want to shout it from the roof tops. I feel great and my inch loss was just under 5inches. To everyone who is just starting and finding it a struggle dont give in because you too can get results like this and its not the just results because I can honestly say that I have felt better over the past few days than I have for years. Is CD worth all the hard work? -ABSOLUTELY!!!

Sorry everyone I'm just very very happy :D

How brilliant is that Tinkerbella? It took me about 6 weeks last year to lose that on SW! Excellent. That will keep you on diet. Before you know it you'll be thin!

wow- well done and good luck for next few weeks

Well done!! That's an amazing amount of weight to lose in just one week! I had my first weigh in today and lost 8lbs. Am very happy with that as I expected it to be less due to TOTM.

YAY for us!! :D:D:D:D:D CD ROCKS!! :greenapple::greenapple:

Thats a fantastic first week weight loss Tink! Keep up the great work and week 2 will thrill you even more!!!!!!! You can do it!!!!!!!!!

hey everyone,
Thank you for all of your lovely comments they will definately keep me on track for week 2.

Back