Week 1 - THE WEIGH IN!

lauriel

Silver Member
So, I got up this morning and hopped my big ass onto the scales...Only to discover, my ass isn't so big. I've lost 9lbs! :D I am really really REALLY pleased! I had a little fancy for a packet of 'frisps' last night - not because I was hungry (I haven't felt hungry since starting exante) but because my OH sat and ate his way through 3 bags...I just wanted to taste them :( However, I resisted and DIDN'T :D So, here we are, the start of week 2. Im good to go, back on shift tonight (booooo!) But, it keeps me away from OH's tendancies to get the munches in the evening. He is such a lucky sod, at 6ft 3in, he can eat what he wants and stay sooooo slim.....Bugger! Ahh well, raise your glasses of shakes/soups or just raise your exante bar - there's only one way we're all heading....Destination Slim-arse-ville!!!!! :D :D :D :D xx

Lol!! Too true & too funny!! Well done on your loss & staying on track. Keep it up. What do ya know...I too am heading to slim-arse-ville!!

lol! Im jealous of my OH :( He can just eat what he likes and he doesn't seem to get fat! Me on the other hand, I've only got to look at a Mars Bar and it jumps on my arse!

Yeah I hear ya. My OH eats what he likes, but I'm glad he doesn't gain...I can't imagine how awful I'd both of us were constantly battling the bulge! Me is bad enough (;

I second that! It would be nightmarish, he'd be extremely moody - he loves his grub!

However, he did grumble today that he's getting a bit of a 'belly' which I completely disagree with. I feel like saying to him, 'you have a bit of a belly?? What about mee!? Im contending with arse, belly and thighs!!!' lol!! :) x

Well done!! I know it's so hard to resist when your family just sit their and munch on crisps, but you managed to do that and that shows your determined to not let anything get in your way.

Back