Step 1 Sole Source week 1 weigh in and im delighted !!!! unexpected

lisa7982

Hi Everyone

Had my 1st weeks weigh in today and i have lost a massive 7.5lbs which i am over the moon with i was not expecting this at all also 4" off my waist and 1" off my hips

how has everyone else been doing with 1st week weigh ins , im really proud of myself cant believe it

XX

That's fab, well done. You must be over the moon.

My first weigh in is on Tuesday next week so keeping my fingers crossed.

That's fab, well done. You must be over the moon.

My first weigh in is on Tuesday next week so keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh i am , was in such shock the last time i was 3 stone heavier and my 1st weeks loss was 10lbs so was really not expected xx

best of luck hun , hope you get a great weigh in on Tuesday .. ketosis is GrEAT lol xx

Hi Everyone

Had my 1st weeks weigh in today and i have lost a massive 7.5lbs which i am over the moon with i was not expecting this at all also 4" off my waist and 1" off my hips

how has everyone else been doing with 1st week weigh ins , im really proud of myself cant believe it

XX

Hi Lisa,
Sounds like you're doing great! Congratulations! I too, started Cambridge on Jan 4 and lost 7.2 lbs by my 1st weigh-in. I found myself full of energy today. Not feeling sluggish at work. I was amazed at how alert I was today.

Glad to hear you're doing so well :clap:

Well done to you! I lost 8 and 3/4lb in my first week which I was also shocked with as I have never lost so much weight in one week lol. Keep it up :) x

wooooo hooooo!

huge congrats to you. x

That is great, well done.
I had my first weigh in this morning and lost 8.5 lb -really really chuffed. On to week 2 now :)

That is great, well done.
I had my first weigh in this morning and lost 8.5 lb -really really chuffed. On to week 2 now :)

Well done hun, can't wait till Thursday now for my 2nd weigh in although not sure I've done so well this week had a cup of home made soup on Monday :( I'm finding hard last few days just wanted a real meal lol xx

Back