Week 1 weigh in and sts

Oh no! That's so disappointing.... Do you mind me asking what your consultant suggested?

hi sparkles i have been a viewer on this site for a while but not posted yet but as soon as i saw this thread i thought i had better start.......I started sw the first week of january with along as you can imagine a lot of other new members (just after xmas and new year resolutions ;-) ) And at my 1st weigh in i had a sts I was soooo upset i stayed to group and as they went round everybody else had lost (one man 9 lbs ) I just wanted to cry as swore i was never going back but by the next day i had a talk with myself and thought i would give it one more week. I have now lost 4 st 3 1/2 lbs and am only 3 1/2 lbs from target and i think one of the only ones to stick it out when everyone else slipped away. I know I got the 1/3 superfree wrong and maybe other little bits so i kept my book on me and kept reading it till i really understood it since that first week i have had a loss every week except 1 sts (that was my birthday and had been away the weekend and at least it was not a gain still) I think that first week as shamed and gutted as i was i think it made me more determined in the end. Sorry it's a ramble but i just wanted to say don't give up!!!!! xxxx

Hey Hun...don't be disheartened I put on 0.5lb in my first week.. Followed plan 100% x

Aww as everyone else has said don't be disheartened! Do you have a food diary on here? I think your consultant is probably right, eating too little really doesn't help. I've always found when I've made the effort to eat more including all my syns, I lose more! x

Ah, so glad you got your answer. This is my first week too. First WI lost 3.5lbs but honestly I felt like I was stuffing my face all week. Don't be afraid to eat, as long as it is healthy. Fill, fill, fill yourself with superfree foods - it really works.

Will be looking forward to seeing how you get on at your next WI. Have you started a diary? Let me know where it is and would love to follow you x

Back