Week 1 Weigh in - COMPLETE! :)

menekse

I went for my weigh in this morning...

I lost 10lbs!

Gone from 13.13 to 13.3 :)

Now I'm sat drinking a chocolate velvet tetra, decanted into a large mug and topped up with almost boiling water, and then put in the microwave for 20 secs. DELICIOUS. If you haven't tried it, make it your next meal! :)

That's fantastic, well done. I had a tough week last week but drinking so much water this week and really looking forward to my weigh in on Friday - aiming for a 'first week' loss to get me back on track and motivated as my last few losses have been a bit smaller than I'd have liked!

Ahh well however much you lose is more than if you weren't on Cambridge :) but yep, drinking loads of water definitely helps keep cravings at bay! X

Good point! I find looking at people's success stories really helpful too and before/after pictures too! I want to be one of those in the not too distant future!!

Just keep that in your mind on the hard days, once you're in ketosis it's easier and the thing that stops me cheating on days like yesterday where I feel too ill to function on a basic level, never mind stick to a diet, is that it will take me two days to get back into ketosis - 2 days of headaches and feeling rough, when I could have lost 2-3lbs in that time if I'd stuck to it! :) xx

Hi guys I am on stage 2 and weigh day was today. Lost 10lb in 10 days so pleased with that. How do you get the weight loss ticker on your posts please

Well done! That's brilliant :)

Go to tickerfactory.com and you can create one, then you put the B-code (not the HTML one) in your signature under the setting option on MiniMins :)

Well done on the 10lb! Fantastic :)

well done menekse!!!!!:woohoo: I have my first weigh in tomorrow I am not sure if my loss will b this big but I am definitely praying for it to be!

Thats really inspirational thank you! I start tomor, please see my diary xx

Awesome loss in a week!! x

Well done...

Back