Week 1 weigh in - I'm gobsmacked!!!

minirog

Silver Member
I lost 10lb!

10lb! 10lb! 10lb!

I know next week will be a lot lower and that a lot of that weight is water, but it sure as hell gives me big old boost :)

Thanks for all your support :bighug:

Aw, thanks x

I'm so happy, but I swear I couldn't have done it without this place :)

Congrats that's a fab loss!

mrsf

woooo well done!

Liveonce said:
well done u :) its such a buzz i lost the same at my first weigh on wednesday and this page helps soo much x

Hi I'm Leah ive just had my 1st weigh in and so happy,I've lost 7lb and half inch off my waist I just thought I would try and join in with the chats as I'm sure it will help me talking to others going thru the same as me x

leahfaz said:
Hi I'm Leah ive just had my 1st weigh in and so happy,I've lost 7lb and half inch off my waist I just thought I would try and join in with the chats as I'm sure it will help me talking to others going thru the same as me x

Hi liveonce... I've only just learnt how to work this thing today lol... I am so happy and it's made me so determine.... Hope ur doing well x

hi leah 15 days and still not quite mastered this site but love it to talk to peepl in the same situation as me what day are you on now im on day 15 weighed (2nd weigh) Wednesday lost another 3lb really happy what stage are you doing? xx

Back