Week 1 Weigh In or should I say Weight Off

Hairspray

Had my first weigh in yesterday and I have lost 11llb. Feeling very pleased and proud of myself. It's nice that people are saying they can see it too xx

wow well done, 11lbs is amazing :D

Week done Hairspray, what a massive loss on your first week. Go girl!

Fantastic hairspray 11lb loss in 1wk if absolutely brilliant and gives you a geat boost for wk2 :D. Keep up the good work and your first stone will soon be gone forever ;)

Thats brilliant!! Well done and keep it up!

well done honey :)

That's great, 11lbs off in one foul swoop! Congrats and keep going, you'll get that first stone next week easily!

That's AMAZING! Well done! xx

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments, it means a great deal and does spur me on xxx
Will let you know what happens next week, fingers crossed xx

Well done Catrano, thats brilliant x
It makes you feel on top of the world doesn't it?
Don't get me wrong, I want food (esp a salad sandwich!) but have a much stronger will power than I ever knew.
Good Luck for next week xx

Thanks..lost six and half stone before doing this..put half back on before getting pregnant and then other half during pregnancy!!! Felt so embarrassed and self conscious in front of people and family..everyone was so good with compliments and congrats..and then i was back to what i was before. Hoping i have learned my mistakes and not take for granted the six months on lipo i had to do....you have to try dont you? Still have my skinny clothes..ranging in every size down..so thrilled i'll be in them again!!

Congratulations hairspray, an excellent first week loss, you must be delighted. Well done and best of luck for the coming week.
Catrano, congratulations to you too and well done for coming back and starting again. Hope the next week goes well for you.
Best wishes to both of you.
Doirin

Back