Week 1 Weigh In

Hi!

I had my first weigh in today & I've lost 15lbs! Am overwhelmed by the loss! & I even managed to make it through my two hour driving lesson without wanting to pull over to use the loo...

Hope you're all doing well!

Hannah

WOW! FAB! well done hunny x

Thats great, a huge well done. You should find it alot easier now, and the weight losses will spur u on even more. Keep it up

WoW !!!!!!!!! 15 lbs what a fantastic start . well done you . now the hardest week is over too . its all good from here on keep it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

wow huge loss well done over a stone fantastic :) best of luck this week ;)

Wow! Wow wow wow wow wow! That's an amazing first week's weight loss!

Brilliant, well done. What better motivation can there be for week 2?!

How have you found LT so far?

Excellent loss well done your doing briliant

Well done thats fantastic good luck for next week xxxx

well done that's a great 1st wk the hard part is over. keep drinking the water and you'll see a great loss next wk. good luck

Hi Hannah,
very well done to you, that's a shocker alright, but a great motivator for the coming week. Best of luck.
Doirin

Thanks everyone! Feel very good about it!

Congrats on the weight loss nessawessa!

Elle-Emm; I've found it fine, felt like death on day three, but I've done TFR before, so was aware that I'd be over that in a few days, so wasn't too thrown & got to watch lots of daytime TV (which as a student I could do anyway, I suppose...)! Overall, I've found my first week fantastic as I'm over the hard bit now & very enthusiastic about the future :)

Hannah

Good LORD!!! Thats amazing!!! You must be thrilled?!

wow that is an amazing weigh loss, Over a stone in one wk, You must be over the moon! Best of luck for this wk!xx

Well done chick!!!

And wow well done for surviving the driving lesson lol!! :) xxxx

WAW!!! What a loss...well done you. This will certainly keep you going for next week.

You have got through the worst of it, so, now you can relax into the program and your target will be ever more closer each week you continue.

Again, well done and have a great week. You should be so proud of yourself!

Take care

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Thats fantastic, well done!!! I have my 1st wi on tues, ive walked 5miles day, drank water and im hoping for a big loss too... Keep up the goodd work. X

Back