Week 1 Weigh in

Beccubug

Silver Member
I have not seen my cdc yet but have been on SS for a week now with products I had left over and I have lost a whopping 11 pounds. Yeay. Thats £55 towards the Amsterdam trip already.

Well done!!!!!
Wow I'm guessing that's a fiver for every lb you lose? That's a good idea I might start doing that to save for holiday clothes lol.
xx

Well done!!!!!
Wow I'm guessing that's a fiver for every lb you lose? That's a good idea I might start doing that to save for holiday clothes lol.
xx

Yeah, I thought it would be good motivation. Don't know if I can afford this first month now though, he he.

Well done!

Could always make it £2 per 1lbs? Especially since most people lose over 14lbs a month lol.

Well done on the loss hun, keep it up.

I might just have to do that, I will see how it goes come pay day and maybe have to take some back from the savings account. Thank you

WOW! Thats fab, well done! x

oh wow thats amazing well done to you! i hope my 1st wk is as awesome as yours! xxx

Well done hun :D thats a FAB loss hehe!! xxx :p

Thank you, only 3 pounds to the stone mark, quite unbelievable after just 7 days, you have to love this diet (sorry weight plan he he)

Well done you!!
What a great incentive.. Amsterdam have you been before? its a fantastic place!
My motivation is Dublin in April for my 30-10 birthday (i refuse to say the number that comes after 39!!) So we both have something to work towards.
Good luck for wk 2
I'm only on day 1, 3rd time:cry:

Well done you!!
What a great incentive.. Amsterdam have you been before? its a fantastic place!
My motivation is Dublin in April for my 30-10 birthday (i refuse to say the number that comes after 39!!) So we both have something to work towards.
Good luck for wk 2
I'm only on day 1, 3rd time:cry:

I have been before but I was only 15 and with parents so didn't get to do all that I wanted to . Well good luck for Dublin, maybe come up with an incentive like putting some money away for an outfit based on how much you lose. I am on attempt number 4 so I know how that is. Good luck for the first few days, you know it gets easier so keep it up

Thats fantastic well done you - Im really happy for you thats nearly a stone!
Unfortunately I didnt manage to keep it up my end as we had a party for OH and DD on the weekend adn there were far too many temptations - but am aiming on 100% day tomorrow

Well done again to you keep up the good work
xxx

Thats fantastic well done you - Im really happy for you thats nearly a stone!
Unfortunately I didnt manage to keep it up my end as we had a party for OH and DD on the weekend adn there were far too many temptations - but am aiming on 100% day tomorrow

Well done again to you keep up the good work
xxx

You can do it, you just have to be in the right head space, have you thought about working your way down over a few weeks?

Well done on fab weight loss so far. I went to Amsterdam on wild weekend with 10 girls (celebrating a 30th birthday for the expedition leader) a few years back - I never knew I had the ability to down cocktails straight after breakfast, lol!

Great incentive, keep up the good work x

Well done on fab weight loss so far. I went to Amsterdam on wild weekend with 10 girls (celebrating a 30th birthday for the expedition leader) a few years back - I never knew I had the ability to down cocktails straight after breakfast, lol!

Great incentive, keep up the good work x

Thanks. I am really looking forward to it.

Back