Week 1 Weigh In...

An amazing 12Ib GONE in one week!

Im dead chuffed and so pleased I carried on thanks to you lot. For anyone on day 1-5 ... persevere, it's gets so so so much easier. Im day 7 now and feeling absolutely FABULOUS!

Well as you know, Im off to try "New You" now but I wont be forgetting about the trustee Lipotrims!

Much Love
Woody

Woody that is absolutely fabulous! You were so good to keep to the program when you had such a rough time. Best of luck on the new diet and let us know what it's like! Did it actually arrive yet?

WOW!! Well done Woody.

I'm another who can't wait to hear how you get on with NY

Well done Woody, that's a fantastic loss!

Just cos you're swapping diets doesn't mean you have to leave us, we'll still be here, don't forget us and pop back often!

Hi woody

So glad you had such an amazing loss. You did brilliantly to persevere. Well done

Best of luck with the new diet - let us know how is goes for you. An remember there will always be room for you here.

Blooming fantastical!!! well done, its great gettin your first weeks weigh eh...

Well thanks all very much! I couldnt have made my first week without this forum! You are all too kind and so helpful.

I have to say I did quite a bit of exercise this week as I intend to continue doing and I think that helped with the loss. I did a 6 mile walk, played badminton and pounded for 90 minutes at the gym last night so I really do think it played a part in my success. I will contine to keep up the exercise as it seems to work and it makes me feel good. I was lucky enough not to get physically ill with the first few days on the diet, it was just the psychological aspect that got me (as u all well know haha!)

Anyway, my New You stuff has arrived and Im sorry to say this guys .. but it is absolutely divine! I dont feel like Im on a diet .. dont know if thats a bad thing .. it's so absolutely delicious I feel liek Im being naughty .. if only Lipotrim could make their stuff delicious then I would have stayed with the pharmacy controlled diet.

Iv got all sorts of shakes choc banana, choc caramel, fruit salad and vanilla are my shakes, then i hvae toffee pacan bars which really are NICE, veg and mushroom soups and shepherds pie and spicy noodle meals for my dinners - and yes, they are TFR products! Im yet to taste the meals but it's a meal .. thats all I care about right now .. I'll report back when I have tried one, adn most importantly, I'll report back next week when I'v done a week on the diet to see how effective it is. I really hope so because Im desperate to loose the weight and Im so so so motivated now and feel FABULOUS! And if it doesnt work Im going to have to come back to Lipotrim :-(

I WILL BEAT THE BULGE.

XXXX Much love to you all and good luck with weigh ins this week XXX

cool, keep us posted how your New You losses go.... its all personal choice and preference really... Personally I have a food addiction so being able to give up food on LT suits me to the ground but i understand its not for everyone... good luck

I absolutely know what you mean Radical ... thats why even on this New You diet I have only chosen a few different things to have rather than a huge selection - so everyday Il be having exactly the same thing. Although there is a huge selection, thats just getting me into dangerous teritory again!

hey woody im glad you had a great week and the new diet you are on sounds delicious but i totally couldnt trust myself lol
and radical your doing great, how are you feeling x x

Sounds heavenly Woody. :jelous: I think I'm another person who actually needs the boringness of LT though!

Good luck and you must promise to give us your weigh-in next week.

Back