Week 1 weigh in

ava

Silver Member
Had my weigh in last night and lost 11lb, was hoping for more as i have so much to lose but i guess it's a start :)

Felt a bit deflated but will keep going and see what this week brings.

Disappointed with 11lb?? :eek:

Had my weigh in last night and lost 11lb, was hoping for more as i have so much to lose but i guess it's a start :)

Felt a bit deflated but will keep going and see what this week brings.

GOOD GRIEF !! how can you be disappointed with 11lbs !! :eek:

that is a fabulous start - well done !!! :D

keep up the great work...

love

Debz xx

Ava,

Pleased don't be disappointed, 11lbs is fantastic. Most people would be over the moon with a loss like that in their first week. If you stick to the diet you are practically guaranteed to lose over a stone by next week, how fantastic is that, there's not many diets where you could lost amounts like that in just two weeks.

Keep it up :)

I think i just felt a bit crap as i have lost more in my first week on weight watchers before, but that's when i was working and i guess i was more active then.

Need to get off my bum and do some exercise i think :)

Thank you all, guess i shouldn't be so hard on myself :)

well done on such a great loss!

I think some people find it hard to believe even after such a loss you can still feel deflated. I can certainly empathise with you. We're so desperate to lose the weight and have such a large amount too lose, we want it to happen fast so we can start living again!!

I'm six weeks in and have lost 45lbs. Chin up and keep going, as you shed the pounds you'll gain confidence and a new wardrobe:D

Good luck.

Yay Ava!!!!!!! Well done to you, 11lbs is great. xxx

Back