week 1 weigh in

result -6lbs. Not bad but could have been better as I don't think a single day was completely 100% (nibbles of protein turned into more than nibbles - enough said - it's a slippery slope) So goal this week is to try and do it 100% save for Friday when I'm out with the girls :D and will try and go low carb and just get straight back on it - really want to do it this time and stop messing about

-6 is great well done :)

That is fantastic! Well done!

Well done on the 6llbs!! Great stuff to hear. I like the time scale thing too. I'm going to think like that if I can when looking at food. Say to myself, get the weight of first and then you can have some!! (Mind over matter, mind over matter or something constantly running through my head!)

thanks so much for the support and encouragement everyone - sadly I always do ok week 1 it's the weeks after I struggle with!!! but not this time ....she hopes

well done and good luck for week 2 hun. Just keep reminding yourself how much money you've spent on the diet you'd be a fool to muck it up... you can do this xoxo

Thanks Cybill/Rachel - you are so close to goal you must be able to smell it-am v jealous and so wish I'd got my butt into gear when you started - amazing progress - totally chuffed for you

Back