Week 1 weigh-in

Determined Bev

-7.5lbs
Feel a little disappointed it's not more when really I should be ecstatic
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D1/2

doesn't seem a lot compared to other peoples first losses

Yes, you should be ecstatic, Bev. You've lost half a stone in a week! :D
I do understand what you mean though, hun. I know we shouldn't compare losses but it's human nature isn't it? I haven't cheated once but other people who have seem to lose more than me! The way I look at it, every pound is closer to my goal so it's all going in the right direction.
I bet you will lose lots next week as well and when you average it all out, it will be fantastic! Stay strong and determined. xx

i think thats a fantastic loss....not many diets out there where you could lose so much in a week.....they say aim for 2 - 3 pounds a week....so 7.5 is over a pound DAY!!! brilliant. xx

that's excellent good on you :)

Thanx girls
You lose the most on the first week on any diet though don't you cos it's mainly water
Oh well, onwards and upwards

i know it's really hard not to compare with other people but seriously 7.5lbs in a week??? thats amazing...what other diet can do that? and it doesnt matter that its 'just water'...its out of your body!!!!!
Good luck everyone xxx

littleflower2 said:
i know it's really hard not to compare with other people but seriously 7.5lbs in a week??? thats amazing...what other diet can do that? and it doesnt matter that its 'just water'...its out of your body!!!!!
Good luck everyone xxx

Exactly ... It's great x

Thanx guys x

Back