Week 1 Weigh In

jas0905

Well first week over with(on CS) and I stepped on to the scales this morning. Wasn't expecting too due to have lost 9.5 pounds the previous week on my major detox (we all know first week of dieting in getting rid of excess water).

So was pleasantly surpirsed to see a 6 pounds loss since last week. I'm hoping next week will be even more as I've always found I don't lose much on the 2nd week of dieting but it picks back up.

Weight as it stands:
22st 12 pounds
CS week 1 loss = 6lb
Total weight loss= 15.5lb in just under 2 weeks.

thanks

J

It wasn't really a diet as such, just lots of water, fruit and protein!

By lots of water.... i mean LOTS of water 4L+ a day.

Fantastic jas, delighted for you. It really is a good plan to follow isn't it. I've started 30ds and found the workout really tough but enjoyable. Managed to stay off the scales this week so far so hopefully I'll stay off them til next Monday and have a better wi than last week!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I've been doing around 7 miles a day on my bike and have got the punch bag back up. Back to work on Monday so going to enjoy my last few days and take today off the exercising but stick to the diet full. On a 2-10 shift next week so can go to the Gym /bike/bag before work!

Well jas how are you getting on? Week two WI for you tomorrow? I have my fingers crossed that you get another big loss!

ailly said:
Well jas how are you getting on? Week two WI for you tomorrow? I have my fingers crossed that you get another big loss!

Well just the 3 pounds for me this week, down to 22st 9. Not did any exercise at all due to working long long days! Off the full weekend and then onto short 8 to 4 shifts next week so plenty of time get back on track! 3 pounds off is still ok in my book though!

That's fantastic jas. Anything off is better than nothing.

Back