week 1 - weigh in

claz

wants to be slim
Hi all.. just weighed myself today and ive lost 8.5lbs this week.. i am really pleased with this although its not as much as some people on here, but i feel full of energy, im not bloated and Im in ketosis... roll on week 2.

Well done, 8.5lbs is a fantastic loss :party0019:

Good luck in week 2 x

Well done hun thats great!! just remember we're all different and you might lose more next week compared to someone that has a massive loss in their first week, no matter what it generally evens out at some point!! I hope I can do as well as u!! Roll on Friday!!xx

Thanks all.. im happy with 8.5 lbs.. it would have took weeks on
WW or SW.. so im going to keep 100% this week and you never know i might hit the stone mark next week. Good luck all with your weighins this week.

Wow that's really great! How are you finding ketosis? I've just gone into ketosis and not having the loads of energy yet. When did that happen for you? X

I would say day 6/7 for me.. but before i started my diet i cut out all caffeine from my diet including diet coke. I only drink de-caf coffee now. I went through withdrawal symptoms then but at least i could have food to comfort me through it.

you should be very proud of yourself, 8.5 is a great result.

Back