Week 1 Weigh In

pjlucy

Woop Woop 8lb lost

so happy, Im now in the 12's :D:D:D
bye bye 13's :p:p:p

Congratulations on your good weight loss & good luck for next week.

wow just looked at yours 53lb, wow wow wow, congrats

fab loss xx great saying bye to stones!!

Well done, we both started at the same time but I've got lots more to lose than you, that's a brill 1st week, good luck for this coming week x

Well done, we both started at the same time but I've got lots more to lose than you, that's a brill 1st week, good luck for this coming week x

wow 16lb loss hun well done, thats over a stone.:D

Well done, fantastic first week good luck for week two :)

Well done! I can't wait to be in the 12s, not been there for over 10 years! Got over a stone to go though. Good luck for next week, you are doing great x

Well done hun :) xx

Totally not happy. Bought new scales and weighted myself today (week 2 weigh in ) and added .2 on the new set. Been completely 100% but did have my TOTM.
Could that be a factor?

Yes I'm afraid that TOTM can do that.... But as a plus you should get a fantastic weigh in next time. Stick with it xx

You were the same start weight as me, I can't wait to see the back of the 13's. Well done you!! What a great feeling that must be :)
(I just started today btw x)

Only 2.4lbs this week, not loads but have done my stone in 4 weeks, will be over the moon to do another stone in the next 4 weeks, meaning I should be 3 stone lighter for my holiday on the 4th June.

Back