Week 1 weigh in

My CDC told me that people tend to feel ill when they are not having all there packs. I know it's easy for me to say as I'm not the one feeling poorly but maybe if you pushed threw and had the packs you might feel an improvement. Hope you feel better soon and hey...amazing result!! :)

Well done on your loss but I am sure that eating all your product will make you feel better, I struggled last time I was on this and really noticed how bad I felt if I had missed a product! It tended to be the next day that I felt really bad! Hope you feel better soon and congratulations on your loss x

Well done on the loss. Move on and forget that slight relapse, tomorrow is a new day and treat it as such xx

Not entirely ! Had my third course of anti biots at weekend didn't eat for a day then had some crisps. Back on today feel so bad could cry! Got a holiday booked in 12 weeks I won't enjoy it unless I lose weight. Why do I do this to myself it's like self mutilation ! X

Not entirely ! Had my third course of anti biots at weekend didn't eat for a day then had some crisps. Back on today feel so bad could cry! Got a holiday booked in 12 weeks I won't enjoy it unless I lose weight. Why do I do this to myself it's like self mutilation ! X

Sorry that you have not been well I am not sure what the guidelines are when you are on antibiotics? maybe someone else maybe able to answer this? I know you have had a blip but you are back on it which is great and a real postive step! Maybe you should ask you consultant if antibiotics affects it as this will clarify this for you! I am sorry you are feeling emothional and hope that the thought of your holiday will spur you on, where are you going? I go to Canada in May for three weeks and need to get my weight off as I know that I will put a little bit on whilst I am there! I also do not want to look like a hipo!

I can relate about the self sabotage as I have been doing that most of my life and its my mind I need to change once I get to target how to maintain it and not to self sabotage again!.

I would suggest get the fact that you are on antibiotics checked out! This will then clarify if this is why you are really struggling! Let me know what they say!

Good luck and I will pop back on later to see if you have updated! I am at work so really need to do some work as I have a directors meeting shortly!

Take Care x

Thanks for your positive a kind support! I did ask advisor and she told me to move to step 1or 2 but I've been having a shake feeling sick or been sick then needed something more substantial than chicken and leaves!
I'm only going to the lakes for a week but I want to take my baby swimming so will have to wear a swim costume! Going with my other half too and I never parade round in anything less than full clothes in front of him lol ! Oh dear I need to pull myself together and remember I can get bk to a normal weight :-( xxx

Thanks for your positive a kind support! I did ask advisor and she told me to move to step 1or 2 but I've been having a shake feeling sick or been sick then needed something more substantial than chicken and leaves!
I'm only going to the lakes for a week but I want to take my baby swimming so will have to wear a swim costume! Going with my other half too and I never parade round in anything less than full clothes in front of him lol ! Oh dear I need to pull myself together and remember I can get bk to a normal weight :-( xxx

Hi hun glad you chatted to your advisor and she has advised you to step up for bit this will hopefully make you feel much better! Once you are better you can then go back to SS if you feel able to! The lakes sounds nice I have always wanted to go and I am sure you will have a lovely time! Swimming with you baby hopefully in the nice sun! I am sure you other half loves you very much and is very supported of you! I used to dread things like this and still do at times! I was once advised to imagine people with no clothes on then you would not feel so bad yourself! I does work! have a try!

You can and will get to a normal weight! How much are you looking at losing to get to goal? Hope you feel better after you step up a bit and I look foward to hearing how you are doing?

Take Care hun x

I weigh 14.2 but need to weigh 11.4! Any thing around 12 I can carry as I'm athletic and think I weigh heavier than I look ! Maybe I'm kidding myself but I'm 5ft7 . I'm in panic mode now as I have 11 weeks to lose my weight for holiday! Gonna start updating my diary from tomorrow and keep at it! Night Hun and ill speak to u soon I hope xx

Didn't actually get weighed so not scared anymore! Got 7 bars + 14 tetras ! Day 3 of ss for me as I messed about a bit last 2 weeks with my tonsillitis etc and I'm flying
Not been hungry today at all and I actually keep reminding myself of how I felt when I was thinner! Confident , sexy, classy, intelligent not shy , ugly, scruffy and dumb!
It's all about self belief and doing what you need to to make yourself happy ! I can't eat food to make my friends happy that I'm being sociable! I'm being selfish from now till I get slim! I'm also not cooking except if its for my little boy, not slaving away for hours to make meals for partner!
I'm going to bed early when I'm tired and I'm not drinking alcohol with friends who need me to!
Rant over ha xxx

Didn't actually get weighed so not scared anymore! Got 7 bars + 14 tetras ! Day 3 of ss for me as I messed about a bit last 2 weeks with my tonsillitis etc and I'm flying
Not been hungry today at all and I actually keep reminding myself of how I felt when I was thinner! Confident , sexy, classy, intelligent not shy , ugly, scruffy and dumb!
It's all about self belief and doing what you need to to make yourself happy ! I can't eat food to make my friends happy that I'm being sociable! I'm being selfish from now till I get slim! I'm also not cooking except if its for my little boy, not slaving away for hours to make meals for partner!
I'm going to bed early when I'm tired and I'm not drinking alcohol with friends who need me to!
Rant over ha xxx

Rant away that's what our diaries are for! Glad you got some bars they are great and I really enjoy them!

Love your motivation and go girl you can do this and will!

You are the boss of your destiny and don't forget that! Take care Hun x x

Wot are tetras?

They're ready-made shakes in 200ml cartons and come in Chocolate Velvet, Banana Bliss and Strawberry Silk flavours.

Look like this:

image-3880305765.jpg

Sorry you've had such a rough time, HR. Here's hoping you have a much better week! :hug99:

Back