Week 1 weigh in

cddietgal

Had my first week WI and I am so pleased to say I have lost 12lb :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I am now 3lb lighter than when I gave up my 2nd attempt of CD a few months ago
I think my heads in the right place this time and I'm actually enjoying it
Cddietgal x
PS..Porgeous if you are reading this,can I just say how FAB your photos are they are a REAL inspiration you look fantastic!!!!!!!! Can I ask how long it took you to do it and also how much you lost ?

OH and,I have just been to the ticker website and put my new weight in,can someone just remind me will it do it automatically on here or do I need to do anything for it to show?
Thanks

WOOHOO well done hun, that is a mega loss!

Thank you so much for the compliments! Ask away, I started in August last year and did about 14 weeks of SS, moved up the plans early as I was going away at Chrimbo and wanted to be up to 1500 before I went (I was around BMI 27.5) I think. When I returned after Chrimbo I dropped back down to 1200 to finish the journey. I finally reached my original goal of BMI 25 9st 7 in January although I hae since gone on to lose a little bit more. Admittedly it has been slower than it needed to be as I went up the plans early but as I had shifted the bulk of the weight during the first 14 weeks it hasn't been a problem to just bumble along with the plans.

Hope that helps.

Gxx

:talk017: Congratulations that is a massive achievement! You should br proud of yourself! I look forward to next weeks update!

Porgeous
:wow: Is all I can say you do look fab and should be so proud of yourself. Your photos are am inspiration to us all and a reminder that it can be done! Well done you :p

Congratulations on the weight loss that is fab :):party0019:

As for the ticker if you updated it on the website it should automatically update in your signature with you having to do anything else? Has is not shown in your ticker yet, perhaps you didnt save the changes?

Wow that`s fantastic,excellent work digital.I`ve got my first one tomorrow too and can only hope i do as well as you,
congrats,congrats,congrats,
elaine x

brillant to see you back and well done on your weight loss :D:D

Back