Week 1 weigh in

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Well since i don't think im going to get to see my CD tonight i have weighed myself for my weigh in- my start weight was done on my own scales anyway so it prob a good thing!
I have lost 11lbs!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:eek::eek::D:D
im so chuffed to have gotten thru the first week of this diet!! FINALLY!!
I just filled in my wee spreadsheet thing and i love that im now in the 17's and don't have over 100lbs to lose!! fair enough i have 99 but hey its not 100!!
im sooooooooooooo pleased. this diet really works!!

Lisa, that's fantastic news. That's the hardest week over with now. It's only onwards and upwards from here. :clap:

thanku Liz! i see we have the same style in tickers! lol
i really am so pleased! I feel so happy!

Congratulations Lisa
I have my first weigh in tomorrow night. Hope I do as well as you. That really is amazing!
Pinks
x

Amazing start! Huge well done to you :D x

Well done!!!!! l have just finished my second week and have lost another 5lbs so pleased as last time didn't even last a day. This week was harder as l really missed eating did nibble at things which l shouldn't have but even if you have a blip just get straight back on and you'll be fine, we can do this!!!!!:)

Oh fantastic, well done!!

Congratulations that is fantastic :) Well done

thanku Liz! i see we have the same style in tickers! lol
i really am so pleased! I feel so happy!
I know, same ticker and same weight loss.
I love shoes, ony problem is my feet are too fat to fit in to ones I like. One day though. :)

Congratulations on the 11lb - absolutely amazing:D

Good luck for next week.

excellent job well done,keep it up elaine x

Thats brill chicken - any tips for a new starter as well? I have my weigh in on Monday. I have got onto the scales today and have lost 21b - in 3 days is good I guess. I just hope I do as well as you.
Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

xxx

Bridetobe--
Only tips i have for first weeks is when u get a craving, drink water.
Take photos of urself and look at them to see who you don't want to be.
Make muffins they are to die for!
And just keep at it!!!

Back