Week 1 Weigh In

Thats brill, Well done on getting past the 1st week. Keep going, its soooo worth it!!! Sian XX

Congratulations, that is a brilliant weight loss! This diet is pure-dead-brilliant!!!!

It certainly motivates you to keep going when you get a good start like that doesn't it?

Keep us posted on your progress.

Judders

Thanks all!

Well i am officially under the 1stone mark now, so yay. I now understand what folks said about the 2nd week being so much easier, and the diet just taking a back seat to your life, i hardly notice it anymore lol.

well done mate. You are right about the diet taking a back seat - and I thinks thats one of the best ways of looking at it - don't get hung up about food/diet/'I'm missing my chips' etc etc. .....and get on with what ever it is you do in a day. Stop 3/4 times to take on some fuel and get on with it.

glad it's getting easier for you babes. i'm on day 3 now so hopefully i'll be feeling better by tomorrow or the day after, or the day after, ha. it hasn't been that bad this time around to be honest. just don't come off the bloody thing!! it's a nightmare to do again!!

abz xx

Back