week 1 weigh in

I gave in and ate 4 peanuts I really miss savoury foods & hate the chicken soup!
I don't sicken for sweet things but god do i feel guilty it's day six tomorrow but do you think the nuts will knock me out of ketosis? xx

i wouldnt worry about it..im sure 4 peanuts wont do anything to ketosis..just accept it as a blip and forget it :)

thats what id do!

heidi

Thanks Heidi! Funny how just one person saying 'it's ok just chill the hell out and accept it as a blip'can help! lol xxx Feeling much more positive now. Thank you! x

and ive got to take my own advise today..was fine until early this afternoon when i was involved in a nasty car accident..the cars banged up but thankfully im ok but pretty shook up..consequently i needed something sweet so i had it..and i dont feel guilty..i just needed it at the time..ill be back to the shakes tomorrow :)

heidi

and ive got to take my own advise today..was fine until early this afternoon when i was involved in a nasty car accident..the cars banged up but thankfully im ok but pretty shook up..consequently i needed something sweet so i had it..and i dont feel guilty..i just needed it at the time..ill be back to the shakes tomorrow :)
Glad you are ok hunni , bet it has shook you up ! xx

Back