Week 1 Weigh In

liz0703

Silver Member
6 lb off today!! :sigh:Was a bit gutted, thought it would have been more, feel as though I have cheated myself out of the first week big loss by not stopping eating til Saturday- that will serve me right!:cry:Hopefully next week, if I dont cheat will be more of a loss:rolleyes:

6 lbs is amazing????? Dont set the expectations too high.. it aint gonna fall off in a day!! Congrats x

WTF?? I lost 7lbs my first week and was THRILLED!!! You only did TFR properly for 3 1/2-odd days and lost 6lbs? Er...Helloo!! You did brilliantly!

6lbs is nearly half a stone! Good luck for next week :)

6 lb off today!! :sigh:Was a bit gutted, thought it would have been more, feel as though I have cheated myself out of the first week big loss by not stopping eating til Saturday- that will serve me right!:cry:Hopefully next week, if I dont cheat will be more of a loss:rolleyes:

Hi Liz
well done 6lb is great and I know how you feel my 1st week was 7lb and I expected more and had my 2nd WI yesterday and it was 9lb off! so I was really pleased and feel so positive.
Just keep going drink loads of water and most important keep yourself busy.
I feel so much better now on week 3 :):)
How else could you lose so much weight and so quickly :happy096::happy096:

6lb is a great start - well done you. No more eating, drink loads of water ("drinkers are shrinkers" as someone else said on here) and stick with it.

I "only" lost 7lbs in my first week and I stuck to the rules rigidly. For me, anything above 3lbs a week is a bonus so as Tasha says, don't set yourself unrealistic targets as that will only lead to disappointment. Give yourself a target you can be proud of exceeding!

Good luck you've made a great start!

Yes, you are all right. I think it still must be my 'greedy' side still coming out of me!! Would still like a biggie loss next week (sorry), but after that target is anything over 3lbs.

Thank you all for the boost. Roll on next week ......

Well done Liz, 6lbs is a great loss. You never know, you may get a bigger loss next week. I think anything we lose on LT is a bonus, so keep going, keep glugging the water and keep yourself busy. You can do this, we all can! Be good!

Hey honey 6lb is great, i think summergurl was counting in sausages a few days ago, that's equivalent to 48 sausages that you are not carrying around anymore!!!!! Well done:happy096:

Back