Week 1: Weigh In

lunar jim

Gold Member
Just got back from my first weigh in.

17lbs lost!!!

8 inches total gone from my various measurements too!

I'm over the moon! :D

Wow - what a great loss!!! Awesome work, what a motivational loss to keep you 100%!!!

Good luck on your CD journey :D

:wow: 17lbs :wow: That's fantastic, such inspiration for me, i will be starting tomorrow ( go to see cdc today woohoo ). I bet you will be in a great frame of mind for week 2.

FLABULESS wot a loss fantastic first weight in well done xx

that is very impressive and is excellent motivation ... well done and with the inch loss - amazing !

Thanks everyone! I think registering on here has helped, seeing everyone else's tickers and before/after pictures helped my through that first difficult week. Got a long way to go, but I've just noticed the statistics to the left of my post and that's 5% of my goal done :)

Just looking forward to seeing the scales on my ticker move to the right!

thats amazing well done :D x

Wow, what a fabulous start:talk017: Well done :happy096:

Well done, fantastic result! :happy096:

WOW!!!
Well done.
God that must really keep you on track with a loss like that!
Good luck with everything!
One thing though...don't be disheartend on your next weigh in as it may not be the same result but as long as it's going down not up that's all that matters!
x x

Thanks folks! Yeah, I'm not expecting the next WI to show as much, but I'll be going in the right direction for sure; there's less calories going in than coming out after all :)

Wow........that is one helluva start!!! Well done

WOW! great loss. i hate men!!!! Not fair LOL!!!!

amazing hun! Keep up the good work hun xxx

Thats brilliant! Im sat feeling sorry for myself - but that post is just reminded me how great i could be feeling at my 1st weigh in

Well done, bet your chuffed. Roll on week 2 huh
Good luck hun xx

Back