Week 1 Weight in ....OMG !!!

HI, hope we are all well :) just been for my 1st weigh in ... and soooooo cannot believe I have lost .. 14lb !!!!!!! I never thought I would loose so much , one my first weigh in last time , I weighed 19 stone and lost 12 lb first week , this time at 13 .4 I though I would loose less .. OMG !!!!
and my new CDC is lovely too :) loving CD , wonder what next week be be like ?? whhhhooooooooooooo

:talk017:

Fantastic news! Already a stone down! That's brilliant news!!

Wow, go you.... a great big well done for doing so well!!

wow wow wow - well done you !!!!! :) :)

A Big well done :clap:

Wowsers!! That's brilliant.

WOWWEEEEE!!

That is soooo amazing!! Chuffed for you!! That news has just cheered me up - how weird is that!! lolol

Lynne
x

:woohoo: Wow! That's an absolutely amazing result! Well done!!!!! You must be soooo proud. Good luck for the next week too. :D

Another fantastic loss. Well done

That's brill! Very inspiring. I'm going for my first weigh in this eve - guessing it will be more like half a stone but you never know....

Great motivation for your next week - there'll be no stopping you!:D

OMG! Thats eye bulging-ly amazing! I wish I could lose that in a week!

Only a stone??? Were you cheating or something.....:p:p

Amazing loss particularly when you don't have that much to go. How on earth did you do that. Very jealous.

Rosie x

Omg, that's amazing! You been excercising? I start cd tomorrow, you've just made me want to stick to it!!!

Well done huni , keep up the good work hope my first weigh in is as successful xx :)

Back