Week 1 WI OMG lol

jh1986

Hi all, just got back from my first WI and im soooo happy lol i lost 9lbs, i still cant believe it, im chuffed lol :):D

yeh its a fantastic feeling, i was only expecting around 4lbs but 9!! i was speechless lol xx

Well done lady!! That is wicked motivation to keep going isn't it?? I was really shocked with my first WI too, cos on all other diets i have only lost 2lbs max a week!
Well done you!!!!!!:)

Fantastic loss. Well done to you for sticking it out through week 1 which can be a very difficult week - and look at the pay-off, 9lbs brilliant! Keep going through week 2 and it won't be long until your first stone.

:happy096: Wow over half a stone in the first week! Well done you,you never know another 5lb's by next weigh in and there goes a stone! Motivation or what x x

yeh definitly motivation, i cant believe ive stuck to this diet without cheating at all, thats a first for me, i am in love with this diet, its ace!
id be over the moon if i lost another 5lbs next week, making a loss of 1 stone in 2 weeks, unbelievable, so fingers crossed, and good luck everyone!! xx

Back