• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

week 1 WI

Saxman

Colony

Wow! Well done! How are you finding it as a bloke?

My boyfriend's just started SS today but I'm worried 4 shakes won't be enough for him!

Saxman

i am doing plan B SS+ thats 3 Cambridge meals + 1 200g meal of actual food. that usualy consists of 30g salad + 170g chicken/turkey or 200g quorn or 230 fish.
the first 3 days were the toughest as most on here say, but as a bloke keep drinking water and keep the will power strong. if my mind starts to wander and i start getting bored or craving food, i find chewing on ice or playing a computer game really helps.

Colony

Cool thank you! He's mad for x-box so I'm sure it'll keep him distracted! Good luck with your next week!

Wow 11lb, thats amazing :) Well done.

Dont be discouraged if you lose a little less next weeks as the losses do slow down a bit after week one. Well done again. :D

Hi Saxman, how you getting on now? WI 2?

Saxman

Am coming up on week 3 on Monday weighed myself this morning and now have a total loss of ........ 24lbs

An 8 week loss during week 3! Amazing

Saxman

thank you am committed to the diet and my job is quite energetic, + am doing allot of cycling so weight loss is going well :D.

Wow thats Huge !!! Well done xxx