week 1 WI

missbiker

Silver Member
Well folks,

This is me on D7 .... 100% TS and I can't remember the last time I did 1 WEEK 100% TS with absolutely no nibbles, but I've done it this week and am delighted to announce I have lost 14 (yes FOURTEEN) lbs this week :eek: ..... and I've weighed in 1 day early due to being on nights :rolleyes:

I know VLCD's work (having got the now too tight T-shirt :sigh: ) it was just a case of getting the old brain into gear to just do it! I am now riding high and even more motivated to keep going towards that little Christmas challenge I have set myself :D

Onwards and downwards ladies (& gents ;) )

Wow, that is amazing! Great result :)

wow brilliant x

Wow, well done missbiker!!

Are you going to stay 100% TS from now on?

WOW!! thats brilliant go you, i hope i could have something similar next week :eek:) x

Thanks guys :thankyou: ,

I am feeling pretty motivated at the moment :banana dancer:, and knew if I could just get over that first week hurdle, that the weight loss would keep me going for the next week. I am realistic in the fact there will never be another week like this one, but know that I will have good losses if I stay 100% TS.

My Christmas challenge is to lose 50 lbs :cross:, so this has given me a good start.

It also never ceases to amaze me the difference a stone makes - my jeans won't stay up, I am less breathless, and feel more confident (bizarrely).

Onwards and downwards ladies (& gents ;) ) .... here's to a 100% week for us all and several pounds less lard at our next weigh in :D

For a santa's little helper costume?

wow what an amazing loss , keep up the good work x

Fabulous loss - well done :)

That's brilliant, nice work missbiker. I think we've synced up, I've got about 40lbs to go now, and have just managed to get through my first week back on track :)
14lbs is a fantastic loss, I hope you have a good week 2 :)

Thank you Jim, yes motivation is pretty high at the moment :)

You are also doing VERY well! Keep up the good work - when does uni start, and how close are you to hitting that wee target??

can you do it without the food breaks, if so i think i would like to be total ts until then and obviousley when we have a work do i can have a mini break and then on xmas day but choose lower carb foods, it looks like a lot of people miss the food breaks

I'm around 19 lbs to the small one and like the 26th september, its a BIG ask I doubt I will do it but I like to aim high:)

Back