Week 1 WI

Day 1 done ... off to bed now, bit of a headache coming so best to start sleeping through it. Hope all you folks have had a good day, here's to day 2 tomorrow!!! Sweet dreams xx

Day 2 here we come, had my muffin and starting on the water. Had a terrible night's sleep last night, having some man problems at the moment so it's doing my head in! Must not let it ruin this though so onwards and upwards today. Off to move a wardrobe this morning and then a chilled out afternoon as the carbs and sugar withdrawl really kicks in!! Hope everyone else has a good day.

Well done on getting this far, hun. Sorry to hear about the man problems :(

Hope all went well with the wardrobe move, LOL and that you're not feeling too iffy!

Hugs

Thanks Lily ... man problems involve a married man, all very messy and time for me to run for the hills before it gets hard going, just tricky. Why do we always fall for the arseholes!!! Day 2 nearly over and it has been hard going, constant headache this afternoon but off to bed now with a book. Hope everyone has had a good day and see you tomorrow, hopefully with the breath busting power of ketosis!!

xx

Hope you are doing well!

Love your Avtar! :D

Hey JuJu

Day 3, can you believe we have got this far, weigh in tomorrow, looking forward to a half way weigh in to keep me motivated.

Gonna clear out 2 rooms today as OH back to work and kids at school, so will help pass time and keep me out of kitchen.
Have a good day.

I know Mini ... Day 3 and we're still going strong! Fantastic. Have a feeling this might be the final time ... let's hope so. Had another dreadful night sleep but think it was more to do with killer headache which has finally gone! Feeling better by the minute so maybe ketosis is kicking in. Have lots of paperwork and school stuff to do today so will go to the study in a bit and try and get that sorted I think. Hope everyone else is having a good day.

I'm in ketosis hoorah so feel tons better thanks Gemma. You've done fab with your weight loss ... well done!! xx

Ok ... i don't know what's up with me tonight but my tummy is grumbling and i could eat my own arm! HELP!!

Me too! I'm on day 3 too, I'm just trying to keep myself busy and hope it passes quickly!

I'm off to bed ... have managed to stay strong, involved going to bed and reading The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl ... amazing book! Could be me!! Feeling remotivated. Ready to weigh in tomorrow and lose plenty of weight for Team 4!! Here's to day 4, hopefully much easier!

Hello folks ... on day 6 now, feeling fine ... always do until i get to about 3.00 and then it all gets a bit scary. Tried a new strawberry tetra last night, it was yummy .. tasted like strawberry nesquik, so will be having some of those when they come out. Just nice to have a different taste. Have lost 8lbs so far so feeling good and hoping to get another one off over the weekend. Hope everyone else is having a good day xx

I'm off to bed ... have managed to stay strong, involved going to bed and reading The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl ... amazing book! Could be me!! Feeling remotivated. Ready to weigh in tomorrow and lose plenty of weight for Team 4!! Here's to day 4, hopefully much easier!
I loved that book! She's a real inspriration. Could be me too lol, I cried a few times when I read it because I didn't realise anyone else felt like me.

Morning folks, just to let you know that after 1 week i've managed to lose 8lbs. Rather weird though because yesterday i'd lost 9lbs and then the scales went up today, but i have been virtuous all week. Well it might be that i haven't drunk enough water the past few days so i'll try and up that this week. Hope everyone has a good bank holiday xx

Yay! Well done you! 8lbs is great anyway and that extra pound that you were down yesterday will probably vanish again tomorrow. That's a pound for next week already, LOL! :)

Back