Week 1

Ovolass

So I went to my weigh-in. My scales are home are bang on, I am down 8.8 lbs! Was hoping for more in week 1, as it's going to slow down now that the water and glycogen have gone, but still... I'll take it!

Best news is BMI is at 30, still high, but coming down at a nice rate! :)

Well done hun :)

Hi Daisy, my name is chris ..I did lypotrim two yrs ago for one week only :-(((. Two years on i am two stone heavier.
I weigh 14st 3.5 lbs :sigh:...so have decided to try lipotrim again, this is my 5th day and my first weigh in is tues morn,
I am doing fine so far but without realizing , yesterday i had 2fruit teas and have had one today, im worrying now that this will take me out of ketosis ???? what do you think? You have done really well and should be very proud of yourself. :)
chris

It might be an idea to see if you can purchase some ketostix to check of you are in ketosis, for peace of mind. I only check once a week, the day before I weigh in. :)

I only check once a week, the day before I weigh in. :)

This might be a daft question, but why? It's done at weigh in for free, and if you find out your not in ketosis you won't be able to change that before your weigh in. Save your money for all the new clothes you'll have to buy :D

CP78 said:
This might be a daft question, but why? It's done at weigh in for free, and if you find out your not in ketosis you won't be able to change that before your weigh in. Save your money for all the new clothes you'll have to buy :D

Totally agree with you. Those sticks are so unreliable it's not funny. There are sooo many posts on minis from people stressing about allegedly being out of ketosis when clearly they're not

If you stick to the diet 100% you'll be in ketosis. End of story. AND if you are out of it peeing on some stick isn't going to get you back in any quicker

They don't check at every chemist. Mine is one of them. It's not really necessary, it's just a nice reminder that being 100% TFR is working!

Back