Week 10 weigh in results

anne-mariep

Silver Member
Finally i am happy hahaha! i lost 3lbs happy happy happy. I know to some this seems so little but i was so bloated goin in an havnt exactly had the best losses in the last few weeks i had convinced myself i was gonna stay the same. But i havnt WOO HOO! I tink i actually feel happier about this weigh in than my first one weird i know but its so nice to be back in the average loss range i know weirdo!

I just want to say Thanks so much to everyone on here. I know its hard to be hearing about 10stone something people talking bout feeling fat etc coz wen i first started it annoyed me but ive had so much good news this week Im offically a size 12 in River Island cant believe it i was an 18 only 10 weeks ago. I have a bloody 27 inch waist and I no longer go over the sides of my chair in work my hips dont hit the handles.

Being a size 12 means more to me than you can ever believe i was never a 12 not even wen i was 12 i went straight from age 11-12 to size 14 the weight came on so fast i didnt even see myself growing. Its such an achievement for me and i know i cudnt have done it without the support on here.

Another thing, on a personal note, my ex, our relationship ended after nearly 4 years a week before i started this told me the other day he bought his girlfriend(his soulmate) a diamond ring and that they wud be moving in together defo (they met a few days after we broke up) and to be totally honest the only thing i thought was thank god you didnt love me coz i wud have stayed with him even thou i didnt love him coz my confidence was so rock bottom.

This diet has truly worked miracles on me i wud do it again for purely the lessons ive learnt about myself.

Thank you guys so much for all the kind words and support and for posting your stories coz they have helped me through some hard times. xxxxxxxxxx I will never want to leave this forum. :):):):):):)

aww anne-marie, im well chuffed for ya hun, youv come so far, you must be so proud of yourself, i know it this forum that got methrough my journey, along with you, you have given me so much good advice im so thankful to you .... about your ex, good on ya hun, for realising you deserve better than just settling with him because of your low self esteem.. you go out ther girl and find a guy that deserves you xxxx

Awww Anne-Marie that was such a lovely post. I loved reading it. Your confidence is shining through all your words. You deserve all this happiness and these great feelings.

Size 12! Swit swoo, you're a little stunner. You'll have loads of hunky Irish fellas knocking the door to take you out! You had a lucky escape with that ex. You are way to good for him!

I'm so glad you've relaxed and are not stressing any longer, as I hate to see you stressed out! I'm also glad that date has been wiped from the calender by law! Keep this attitude, relax and let things happen day by day, and you'll be at your perfect weight in no time.

Oh I nearly forgot! WOOOHOOO :party0023: congratulations on your loss! That is bloody fantastic sweetie! I'm soooooooo pleased for you!

Loads of Love,

X

Anne Marie, what a heart felt and very positive post. Well done, girl on your loss this week, on getting to a 12 in River Island and on feeling so good about yourself. More importantly, good for you in recognising that you are not defined as a person by any man. You are defined by yourself and how you feel about yourself. Good luck to him and leave him go with love. You will meet your soulmate when you least expect it. For now enjoy the new Anne Marie!!

Hey Anne-Marie, 3lb's closer....great stuff I'm delighted for you!

Well done! That's great!! I am super jealous of your 27 inch waist!! :-O

Also, I was exactly the same - I went straight from kids size clothes to size 14's (haha, weird that I'm the same size I was when I was just hitting puberty :-S). I'm so pleased for you! & the fact that you now have that clarity about your relationship is great! I'm hoping this means you not have enough confidence to realise you deserve so much better! :)

Hannah

Congratulations on getting into size 12's from size 18 in just 10 weeks. That is a massive achievement and you must be so proud. You deserve so much better than your ex and I am sure you will find someone who will respect and love you as soon as you are ready. You are such an inspiration x x

Ah thanks so much everyone for responding! I wont be a big freak and write back to you all individually coz i really just want to say THANKS SO MUCH XXXXX!

Your all so great and Im glad you all thought my post was positive coz i really wanted it to be!

Love you all so much and yes im feeling so much better still feel like im the same size sometimes but then i see myself an realise how much i really have achieved.

Babes I am so glad that you are feeling good about yourself. I also love fitting into smaller sizes as it makes shopping more fun and you can actually get the clothes you want.

You sound very happy and I hope this feeling lasts a long long time. Trust me someone who deserves you is going to find you :)

Thanks hun i really hope so. Im definitely not gonna let myself compromise everything i want again.

Anne-Marie, I'm delighted for you! You are almost there lovey!

And as for the ex...well, lets just see how that pans out...diamond rings are all very fine, its love support and honesty that counts.

xxxx

Well done you :D fantastic attitude you have there too. Keep it up :D :D

I've only lost 2 pound :( 2nd week of just a 2lb
but i've felt sooooo bloated lately, i think am drinking to much hmm!
How many Litres you drinking a day anne xxx

well done Anne-marie x
you go girl!! :)

fab loss and great attitude about the ex.

refeed soon hun.can't wait!
i haven't done a food plan yet hun as haven't had 2 mins to myself but i will get one done soon.
like you i wanna be prepared as much as possible x

Woo hoo well done! good on u Riverisland clothes are small 2!! x

I've only lost 2 pound :( 2nd week of just a 2lb
but i've felt sooooo bloated lately, i think am drinking to much hmm!
How many Litres you drinking a day anne xxx

I drink 3 to 4 litres most days have struggled a bit in the last week and a half or so. I always go over 3 litres coz im always so thirsty and the ketosis breath is horrible and drinkin water helps me reduce it. I also get bad dizzy spells and water helps me not get as many.

i also get quite weak if i dont drink enough so my body always tells me.

You wil know wen your drinking enough i also noticed my pee is more yellow (sorry if tmi) if i dont drink enough.

just be patient i was freaking out with my slow losses for the last few weeks and its amazing wat 1lb will do for changing your outlook. Just remember 2lbs is still a loss. 16 sausages. :) i appreciate every pound now after staying the same one week.

well done thats great and size 12 - get you girl. I bet there's someone fabulous waiting around the corner for you... glad your happy xx

Back