Week 10 weigh in!!

Rubyred

So today was my week 10 weigh in and I lost 3lb bringing my total to 40lb in just 10 weeks.......2lb away from the 3 stone mark! I am also no longer obese just overweight:D!!

Have had lots of compliments this week, and the funny thing is that it is only now that I can see the difference....I think it has taken a while for my head to catch up with my body if that makes sense!

I never thought I would have the will power to stick at this for one week let alone 10, and I thank this site and all you lovely people for helping me come this far, reading other peoples journeys has really spurred me on and shown me that it can be done if you follow it 100%!

As of today I am refeeding as I have a holiday coming up soon. I have been food shopping and am quite looking forward to eating, although am a little bit scared too....how silly:rolleyes::rolleyes:!!

Wow, well done, and good luck with your refeeding.

Wow, well done.. Its amazing how much will power you can pull our of the bag when neccessary..

Well done...you have done incredibly well on the 10 weeks. Just shows how determined you are.

I think I would be a bit frightened too re-feeding but I am sure others that have done th re-feed will probably say the same, but it has to come one day and hopefully what you have learnt about yourself and your eating habits has sunk in and you will be fine.

Again, well done...and so pleased that your head has caught up :D Nice to get the compliments!

Take care

Congratualtions! You have done so well, you deserve all the praise you get m'dear!!xx Enjoying eating again!! :)

really well done you come a long way

Well done Ruby!!!!

Bet your chuffed :D Hope your feeling good about the new you xxxxx

Hi Rubyred,
very well done this week and for the entire time, almost 3 stone you must be thrilled. Wishing you all the best with the refeed.
Doirin

hi rubyred. your losses ave been fantastic well done you. good luck with refeed

thats brillant well done! and best of luck on refeed dont forget to let us kno how u get on! can't wait to get there! :)

Back