Week 10 weigh in

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
Hey guys!

I went for my 10 week weigh in today and lost 2 pounds!

I don't know why I've only lost 3 pounds in the past 2 weeks! :(

It's kinda discouraging. I'm still trying to keep positive & hope for a bigger loss next week though!! *fingers crossed* xxxx

44lb over 10 weeks is excellent weight loss. I find it normal to have a few slow weeks. Just check out other's weight loss over a few months and you will see similar patterns where the weight loss was low or stayed the same and then picked up again.

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

well done on loss over 3 stone in 10 weeks briallant ;)

I agree, Well done on the weight loss so far!!

2lbs is still good hun!!

Xx

Killercurls....good weight loss sweetie!! Dont feel down about it; you have lost 44lbs...20% of your body weight, fifth of your body weight even!!!!! WAW

Sometimes we need to break it down a bit more and see how much you have achieved in such a short time.

Like mini says, have a look at others tickers, as this seems a bit norm with a lot of people; but remember it is still fat and not jsut water that has disappeared for ever....dont dwell on this small loss (as you think)!! It is a loss and it is better than a gain.

Hang in there, you have done incredibly well indeed and you are almost there.

Take good care

well done honey - 2lbs is great :)

dont get down about it, thats 2lbs of fat gone! equilivant to 16 sausages!!!!!! Look at your over all weight loss, its fantastic :)

I know you feel crapy because it was not as much as you have wanted but looking at other people who have been on this diet for a while you can see that everyone slows down. I know that after looking at other stats I am ready for it when it happens. Kind of expecting it.

Just remember your weight loss is an inspiration. While I look at others to see what to expect, I look at your stats and feel inspired to carry on.

well done babe, keep up the good work xxx

awww dont worry hun....is it TOTM??? sometimes people lose a bit less then. you'll prob see a bigger loss next time. either way 2lb is better than nothing. i have had a few bad weeks and only lost 1lb this week, so i know how you feel.

Thanks everyone! I'm not dwelling on it *too much* but I'm still staying positive! Only way to be on this diet really!! Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement everyone! Couldn't do it without you guys! :thankyou: xxxx

Pick up a bag of sugar next time you go shopping, you were carrying that on your person! well done on your loss

Hey i am new to this but just wanted to say ....look at how much u have done over the past fews weeks.......its a pretty amazing amount....keep up the good work.....good luck xxx

Cher xxx

Fab total weight loss - keep the bigger picture in mind and look at that, don't be too disappointed at slightly lowere weekly losses.

I always think LT's a bit random so who knows what you might lose next week?!

Keep up the great work :)

I think your losses are brilliant!! Just keep going and you will be at target before you know it. Well done.

That's still a fantastic loss overall! It seems that a lot of people experience slow weeks...I only lost 2lbs in two weeks when I last did TFR, but I think it balanced itself out. Don't be discouraged, that's still a great loss!!

Hannah

Back