Week 10: Weigh In

lunar jim

Gold Member
Another 6lbs gone for good! And that's another major milestone hit too; I now weigh 18 stone! That's two more stone until goal!

So... 10 weeks on the diet; 11 weeks ago I'd never thought I'd be 18 stone, let alone heading towards 16! And in some ways it doesn't feel like five minutes since I started.

Last edited:
Jim you have done so fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your goal is in sight and you are getting there quickly !!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck for the next few weeks !!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic weight loss in such a short time!!!

Fabulous achievement!

Well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks guys! I'm still toying with the idea of losing an extra stone. One of the reasons why I chose 16 stone as a goal was because I thought I could get there without getting too fed up lol. But this past 10 weeks has been just fine, so I'm thinking I could probably go that extra 14lbs after all. We'll see...

Oh my gosh Jim, what an amazing loss. You've done so well- 10 weeks and 73lbs is mind blowing, I wish I was a man purely for weight loss reasons. I reckon you could get to 15st in no time... go for it!! Well done again!

Well done Jim! Your goal is so close now I bet you can feel it!!!

x

Well done jim, that is an amazing loss in such a short time. I hope you are proud of yourself and you'll get to goal in no time:D

Fab loss Jim and great attitude you are doing brilliantly :D:D:D x

well done Jim!! x

Hey Jim.... Looks like there's nothing wrong with prawns afterall!!

Congratulations on reaching the next landmark in your journey too! So pleased for ya!

As for moobs... soon they'll be renamed Pecs!!! ;)

That's what they were called on Adonis.... you can't be far behind!!:p

Hah thanks everyone! You're right, Ali, I guess the prawns weren't worth a spanking after all! And yes, very proud; treating myself to a couple of fat strawberries from my fruit ration :D

Amazing loss - and your week came round very quickly again!! Way to go Jim!

Thanks Minxie. Yeah, the weeks are flying by at the moment. Scary because I'm off work in just over a week, and it's two weeks 'till we're away for a week, which will be a challenge...

While I am positively thrilled for you and your amazing losses, I am also consumed with weight loss envy!!!!

Well done Jim :p x

Back