week 10 weigh in

Lolakerry

Down 4 pounds at todays wi. Delighted but really struggling now and feel its gone on really long - its getting harder to say no! I hope to continue in tfr for another 3 weeks and then refeed but going to take it one week at a time for now xx

aw hun no dont give up u can do it!!

I know just how u feel, keep thinking about the weight u have lost and take it one day at a time, three more weeks is nothing compared to the 10 you've already done :)

Well done on the loss x

Im not going to give up at this stage but crikey is it difficut now. The 10 weeks were ok but I so want to eat a proper meal - Im not even craving rubbish food just a wholesome dinner with a knife and fork!

lolakerry you will be fine you haven't got that long left only 3wks, just think how quick these weeks are going. you be on refeed before you know it. you can do it. you have done brill x

Well done on you achievement so far, it is hard when you have done it for that long, keep going girl! x

well done lola keep up the good work, i know it can get tough but keep focused and you will make it to the finish line :) xx

Down 4 pounds at todays wi. Delighted but really struggling now and feel its gone on really long - its getting harder to say no! I hope to continue in tfr for another 3 weeks and then refeed but going to take it one week at a time for now xx

I know exactly how you feel as we started at the same time. I find myself picking lots more than I ever have before. The problem is that I'm already feeling good about myself and am getting all these compliments so it's getting harder to find the motivation. Have to keep reminding myself that I have at least 2 stone more to lose before I get into the 'healthy' BMI weight range. I'm probably looking at at least another 10 weeks depending on how the losses go. Keep it up hun. You are so nearly there.

Ooopps, meant to say, great loss this week. Well done.

Lolakerry almost there! One final push :) go on girl you know you can do it! :)

Back