week 10 weigh in

Ah well done hun, thats ace! You really look well skinny in your new pic, well done again, thats fabulous.xxx

Well done!!! 4 stone is such and achievment in 10 weeks I hope im as lucky as you!!:talk017:

That is fantastic hun. Bet you are thrilled. I was with my loss :D

Nearly 4 stone......wow. It wont be long and we'll be at goal and can have that night out in Manchester we promised ourselves.x

wow well done hun thats great ashley xx

thanks everyone ive got just over 2 stone to go to get to my target of 12stone but i think im going to lower it to 11 or 11 and a half not sure which yet see how i look when i get to 12 first ,i just wish my legs would shrink as much as everywhere else (except my boobies ) xx

Thats the same as me hun. My first target was to be 11 stone 9....I'm only 7lbs from that, so once there I may go for 11. I'm going to see how I feel and look before committing to a final weight. I know I do look very slim at 11 stone (which is another 1stone 2lbs from now) so I may go for that.

i was 11 and a half ish b4 kids and to be honest i looked ill but im older now and a different shape so im the same as you im not commiting until im sure ,peole around me are saying i should stop soon and i do look a lot slimmer than b4 but if you compare me with average joe im still big oh desisions xxxx

Well done fab loss hun :D

Well done honey im really proud of ya :D:Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey lillie,
you boast and brag away.....6 pounds is just FAB!
it is funny how as you get (a tiny bit) older you lose weight in a different way and look different at a different weight! i'm 12stone 2.5 pounds at the mo and i was in a size 16 at this weight years ago now some 14's are a bit big!
well with losses like yours it makes it that bit easier to plod along with lt until you feel right...you already look possitivly slim - i might just have to figure out this whole pic thing and pop a before and after up....it's great to see, so to you and everyone else that's done it.....ta muchly!!
fran :)

I'm 37 and have been 'blessed' with having a round face. I hated it when I was younger, but the fuller face now is good because I can lose weight and my face is still pretty round. I think I would stop if my face started to look gaunt. It can age you if you lose too much so that is why I'll see how it goes.....you are right decisions decisions....but its nice to be making them isn't it hun.xx

excellent!!!

Lol you've helped me big time honey thankyou and long may it continue:D:D:D xxxxxx

I totally agree in not setting a final target and just see how you look and feel with every half stone that we get off. My first target I gave myself was 12st, then 11.5 stone then 11st. I've already been thinking about getting into the 10stones!! But like you guys and waitin to see how I look at 11st. Like you lillie people have told me to stop now, but am still wanting to lose at least this next 8lbs, then I'll see. Only we know how we feel, so keep going til you are happy.

x

I know I keep saying it, but I cant believe how slim you are in your pic! I would never have guessed your weight at what it is. x

Dont forget though guys seriously i have lost half a stone refeeding!! Here was me worried about refeding when i did!! xxx

Back