Week 10 Weigh In

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
I've lost another 3lbs this week and I'm really happy. I think my body has finally settled into a routine of 2-3lbs losses each week and thats OK by me. They do say women lose up to a stone a month, so that suits me fine really.
I'm just happy that I'm noticing the differences in myself now. I feel a lot more confident.
I'm extremely happy that I'm now out of the 200lbs bracket and am in the 100's!
So hopefully next week, I'll lose another 2-3lbs and be into the 13 stones! Woohooo!!!

14 St 1lb at the moment!

Well done to everyone else on their losses.
You're all doing fab!
Oooo, 5lbs more and I'll hit the 3stone mark as well! Major excitement going on right now.

Every lb is a milestone, so just remember that whenever you feel down. :D:D:D

well done abs :D

well done is a good loss :) roll on next week :D

Yeah its brill joy! It's great to see myself change.
Thank youuuuuuuuuuu Summer! lol! hehe. Ps. Ta for the comment on my profile. Made me giggle heehee :D:D:D:D:D

haha! your right, water is a girls best friend whilst on LT (not chocolate! hehe)

lol! I'm all giddy today! Glad Totm is almost over so I think thats another reason my moods are up, as I've been a miserable moocow the past few days. I'm glad it didn't mess up my weigh in otherwise I'd have been even more miserable lol!

Fab loss

Really well done abbie . :D:D:D:D:D

Well done Abbie, you are doing so well on this. It's great when you can really notice the differences not only physically but mentally too. Keep up the good work cos you are doing so good.

Well done Abbie, feels great being able to see and tell your weight loss for yourself doesn't it? xxx

You're doing brilliantly, well done! x

So pleased for ya hun you are doing so well and look great :D

Fantastic Abbie, you keep going girl!!! :happy096: We are all behind you.

Back