week 10 WI , after 3 lb gain over christmas ..

I am soo happy today , after eating christmas day and also the day before my last WI , and a 3 lb gain :( I have had a loss of 9 lb today .. I am soo happy and am egtting close to a 4 stone loss in 10 weeks .. amazing , I love this diet and thankyou to everyone on here for helping me stay motivated and focused :)
Katie

Hi determinator, thats fantastic...im just starting and we are similar weights so its good to see someone else success. I'm only on day two... but am down weight already. I know its a bad idea to weigh yourself but i just couldn't resist! did you find the first few days back on it very hard?

I didnt find it hard actually .. eating was nice .. the food was lovely .. but no where near as lovely as that feeling when you get weighed and have lost another 6 lb !!!
Good luck with it .. the first few weeks is tough .. but then it flies by and it is amazing :)

:happy036:Fantastic, you must be well chuffed, well done for getting back into it! You should be very proud of yourself it's not easy to do that.

Cleverclogs, don't worry about weighing yourself, it's the thing that got me through when i first did LT but just be careful not to get down when there hasn't been a loss, it could be a number of reasons.

Thanks stinky breath! am begginning to resemble your name as time goes on!must try to drink more water, its just so cold!:eek: I must say this forum is amazing, whenever your doubting yourself or the diet there are so many people in here who will motivate you not to throw in the towel, the photos alone are incredible inspiration. thanks!

Thanks stinky breath! am begginning to resemble your name as time goes on!must try to drink more water, its just so cold!:eek: I must say this forum is amazing, whenever your doubting yourself or the diet there are so many people in here who will motivate you not to throw in the towel, the photos alone are incredible inspiration. thanks!

You are very welcome!:D
The lovely smelly breath is kicking in for you? Just remember if you stink it's working! lol
I had such bad breath(hence the name) and body odour when i did it last time, i went through so much mouth wash and deodorant!! For some strange reason it hasn't happened this time, the breath is not great but BO has vanished. Maybe because i'm not as heavy?? Who knows. Glad you are still going strong!

Hi stinky breath! did lipotrim once before 3 years ago and lost 3 stone, have tried to do it since, but have always found excuses. So i'm on day two of a serious stab at it this time!
thats gas about the bo, never heard of it. In a strange way i like initially getting smelly breath as i know its working, listerine on the ready! cant get those mouth strips anymore... not that i particularly liked them anyway!
Have you started back? is this your first time doing LT? i'm like you with the combats..and jeans..and skirts..and dresses.. and tops! so much clothes to wear but at the moment not fitting into them, that has to be the biggest motivation for me

This is 2nd time round for me, lost 4st and have put 2st back on. 1st week gone tomorrow so i will get weighed in morn and can't wait as i know i have been so good. I have this pair of combats that i bought in next sales last yr and when i got home i was sure i wouldn't fit in them but i did and i felt amazing in them. They haven't seen daylight for some months now:( and the day i wear them next i will be so happy. Also i have a big weekend away at end of feb and i don't want to be the fat one!

when i was reading your response it's so liek me its hilarious! I bought a pair of beige combats in next sales, that i would never have worn when i was bigger as beige and big thighs are not nice! but i will also look forward to getting them out and feeling slim. Also going away for weekend at end of Feb to celebrate valentines day as i have time off then!! I think in two months we can acheive a huge amount, i lasted for about 7 weeks the last time, but in the end was introducing protein into diet. this time i will have to do maintenance properly to keep weight off.... getting ahead of myself slighty as i haven't lost anything yet! weighed myself this morning and down a few pounds already, that will give me determination to continue. the thing i find hard is watching my husband eat....!how do you find the water?

I start my water off by having my fibreclear while i'm doing breakfast for my son. Then i'm fine really i have normally done my 2 lts by 3pm and then i just keep drinking when i'm hungry/thirsty and it's all an added bonus. I have a sm bottle of fizzy every day too, as a treat (it does help to think that way) oh yes i know how to party!! lol

Oh my word!! What a result!!!! Talk about spurring you on and us as well. Well done!!!!!!!!!!

hi stinky! how you getting on?
i actually put a piece of turkey into my mouth earlier, then took it out!!! i'm just convincing myself that i need food but i don't, as you say nothing tastes as good as being slim feels. must get some fiber clear... remember that side effect! cleaned the house from top to bottom today out of boredom, actually looking forward to going back to work thursday so i won't be thinking about food so much. best of luck!

Well done Determinator - good for you :D

Katie, you little star. What a result, net loss of six pounds!You deserve to feel pleased.

hi stinky! how you getting on?
i actually put a piece of turkey into my mouth earlier, then took it out!!!

I'm sorry but that really made me giggle, it brings back so many memories of how i felt. Trust me, a piece of bland turkey would not be any reason to break this diet! A chicken madras.... now you're talking, lol ONLY JOKING before anyone decides to have a go.:D

I'm doing good thanks just wating for tomorrow morn weigh in!!

best of luck with it, i'm sure you'll do great!
yeah turkey, its strange the foods you think about on this diet... best not to think too much really!
looking forward to going back to work on thursday, theres only so much housework you can do!! at least then i wont have time to think about food.
you'll be on a total high tommorrow, lucky you!it must be great to have one week done already. I did this diet before and remember the first week being hard and after that it was actually ok... can't wait for the ok stage to kick in!!

Back