Week 10 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
:)Well I had my week 10 WI today. I had been very good and avoided my home scales all week and went into the chemists with a light step and a lot of confidence!

:sigh:I have lost 3lbs. Not my best and not as much as I would have hoped but as I'm fond of saying to everyone else on here "a loss is a loss"

:eek:I am hoping to reach my target by my birthday in October but really need to lose about 5lb a week to do that. It's our wedding anniversary the week before so I had hoped to celebrate it with my OH with a joint meal out. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find a way of celebrating both that doesn't involve food!!!!!! ;)

:)It's his birthday about a month later so the celebrating will have to wait till then!

:pOn the positive side I am now no longer super obese, just obese!!! Lol!!

x

whoop whoop well done, cuddlefairy i know your feeling a little disheartened but youve done so well and are doing great, it wil continue and and take your own favourite saying to heart - A loss is a loss.

Cheer up your getting thin!!

3 lbs is the same as one and a half kilo tubs of margarine!!! Think how much that looks like ...gone...! Well done x

well done on your loss you have done amazing in 10 weeks x

3lb is a good loss babe and you know what its like you lose a little one week and then loads the next x

3lb is great well done, keep smiling xx

well done hun, 3lb is good as they all say better off then on ey .........

:)well i had my week 10 wi today. I had been very good and avoided my home scales all week and went into the chemists with a light step and a lot of confidence!

:sigh:i have lost 3lbs. Not my best and not as much as i would have hoped but as i'm fond of saying to everyone else on here "a loss is a loss"

:eek:i am hoping to reach my target by my birthday in october but really need to lose about 5lb a week to do that. It's our wedding anniversary the week before so i had hoped to celebrate it with my oh with a joint meal out. Oh well, i'm sure i'll find a way of celebrating both that doesn't involve food!!!!!! ;)

:)it's his birthday about a month later so the celebrating will have to wait till then!

:pon the positive side i am now no longer super obese, just obese!!! Lol!!

x

awww, fairy. Loadsa cuddles ur way. And ur right... A loss is a loss. It might be abigger one nxt wk.;) x

Hey cuddles! :)

In the long run of things it all evens out. I was just looking at your weight loss and a couple of weeks you only lost 2 pounds, but flip me how many weeks have you lost HALF A STONE??? Jeeezee...!!!!! Your weight loss is outstanding!

If my mental maths is correct you are currently loosing weight at an average of 5.4 pounds per week!!!!!! That fricking rocks like.... AND... indicates that you are going to hit your goal for your celebrations!

Keep focused and believe you will loose AN AVERAGE of 5 pounds per week and I am sure it WILL happen!

You have a great attitude and a great strength of character... Well done you! ;)

lots of cuddles
julzie
xox

PS CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING OBESE! :D

Youve done over half a stone this last fortnight, thats over a stone a month hun!!!!!!!!! Dont be downhearted youre doing brilliantly and I hope im doin as well at 10 wks. Keep ur chin up babe x

Good news about that 3lb. Ur doing so well. Keep it going

well done cuddlyfairy

well done cuddly, 3lb off is a great loss, you're well on your way towards your goal

Well done hunny!! Don't get disheartened by the little losses as they're the ones that all add up and make the big losses! :)

well done with your loss this week.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost

I know how you feel but I'm glad to see you're upbeat about it. Hun, be careful about setting yourself these time goals! I did initially and tore them up after a month, I was just putting additional stress on myself!!!!! I wanted to be 14st 10lb by yesterday, and what difference did it make that I was 15st 1lb?? I still was a lot slimmer than before, and I hadn't lost any sleep over it!
There ya go, my unsolicited advice for the day given!!!

Guen

Back