Week 11 Weigh In & 5 Stone gone :)))))

Dave167

Well im here at week 11 and I have lost 4lbs this week bringing my total weight loss to date to 5 Stone 2lbs so I am so happy and Proud of myself, also when I loose another 2lbs I will make it into the 18's :))))

Best wishes to you all and here's to everybody else is doing well :bliss:

Well done Dave! You always have great losses so I'm sure you will get at least 2lb next week. Good luck!

Well done dave , amazing losses

Well done hun :) xx

Well done Dave. Whenever I feel tempted to stray of the diet I should come on here & look at your results. Brilliant

Dave167 said:
Well im here at week 11 and I have lost 4lbs this week bringing my total weight loss to date to 5 Stone 2lbs so I am so happy and Proud of myself, also when I loose another 2lbs I will make it into the 18's :))))

Best wishes to you all and here's to everybody else is doing well :bliss:

Wow that's amazing, well done and so u should be proud of yourself x

Many congratulations Dave, what a fantastic achievement. With the success you have had up to now, I'm positive you will get at least the 2lbs you need to be into the next stone down. Good luck and have a great week.

Ann-Marie xx

Fantastic results, well done!

Dave, your results are fantastic, you must be feeling do much better already! Keep with it!

& have a shake to celebrate (make it extra frothy!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done excellent loss.

Wow, well done! :)

I can't believe the amazing fast results everyone has with this diet, I am soo looking forward to starting it and hope I do half as well as you! Keep up the good work x

Wow :D Your doing do well :D excellent loses x

Thanks everybody for the kind remarks and encouragement.

Wow Dave that's amazing well done,am hoping my first weigh in is good tmrw,all these stories are so encouraging x

Wow Dave, you are totally amazing! Well done and you will be into the 18's in the blink of an eye. X

Back