Week 11 Weigh in

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
Hi gang,

well weigh in 11 - i know what you're all going to say, but to be honest - i'm disappointed. lost 3lbs this week. i know it's a good loss and you'd have to be a blummin saint on something like WW to achieve this but i was on such a roll!! oh well roll on next week! and at least it's still going down!

Sxx

ah it is brillant well done over 4 stone in 11 weeks thats fantastic not even 3 months, well done u should be very proud ;)

it's a great loss - and a fab result overall in only 11 weeks!

You should be pleased and I'm sure you will get over the initial disappointment soon enough :)

Hi everyone, just started this morning.
Feeling really positive reading all your posts. Well done!
I did lighter life last year for a few weeks but stopped doing it after id lost 3 stone as it was too expensive to carry on and couldnt get to regular meetings cos of working shifts.
Really annoyed i didnt know about lipotrim before. Desperate to loose to 2stone ive put back on and some more!! And after looking at everyones success stories i know i can be 10 stone for christmas and my 10th anniversary.
Hope you dont mind me been the new kid on the block as i think talking to people in the same boat helps. Think not been on a forum before could have been my downfall in the past as never been good a talikng at meetings!

hi hun and welcome!!

good luck with the next few days, they're the hardest but you know that from LL. it's a great diet with excellent results - we're a gossipy lot so i hope you feel more comfortable sharing with us rather than talking at meetings :)

xxx

Yeah, i know. Thats why im staring today instead of monday, so ive got all weekend to get the headache over with and get used to my bad breath and going to the toilet!
So determind to do it this time and with been able to just call in at the chemist anytime and it costing nearly half the price of LL is a real bonus to keep me motivated not to fall off the weight loss wagon!
Keep you posted how im going as i want my week by week weight loss to inspire other new comers like all your posts have me. xx

Sarahlou - take that!! :whoopass:
Get back to being positive ;-)!!!! You are doing brilliantly and to be honest, I think we all have a smaller loss (than we are used to) at some stages...have a look at others tickers and you will see.

You are doing incredibly well, and I reckon by end of August, if not sooner you will be at the 5 stone mark.

Plus, gives you a bit more time to think of the next treat as well ;-) Only messing.

You are doing so well and I know what you mean about feeling a tad disappointed, cause we come to expect so much....like I have said before, the weight doesnt know you are going to stand on those scales on a particular day...you could be a pound or two down today (but dont look)...

We are all proud and very much inspired by your determination and the amount you have lost so far!

Have a great day.

ah thanks Iris, and for the spank :ashamed0005:.

i know i just need to chin up! just noticed i've lost nearly 20% of my body weight so that's cheered me up!

just having a moany day!! none of my clothes fit properly and obviously that's good but they are hanging off and making me look bigger!! might have to pop to matalan for some cheap tide me over clothes!

Sxx

ah thanks Iris, and for the spank :ashamed0005:.

i know i just need to chin up! just noticed i've lost nearly 20% of my body weight so that's cheered me up!

just having a moany day!! none of my clothes fit properly and obviously that's good but they are hanging off and making me look bigger!! might have to pop to matalan for some cheap tide me over clothes!

Sxx

I think you should Sarah......I think that is why some people werent noticing I had lost because I was still wearing my bigger clothes...

Glad you are feeling so much better; 1/4 of your body gone!! WAW!!!!

Feel very pleased, 4 stone is amazing, i am still scared to come out of the baggy(comfort) clothes and when you wear something small and someone notices its

hard as you dont know whether they are lying or not its all in your mind well done for your loss

20%!! You`re doing amazingly!! And well done on the 3lbs loss :D

Go treat yourself to some new clothes for being so fab ;)

Xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sarah,
well done you, I lost 3lb 2 weeks in a row and do you know something it wasn't that bad, I could have put it up, now that would have been the heartache. I know we larger women expect to lose big every week but we are knocking off the pounds every week, that's what matters. I think you should get some smaller clothes, you need the boost and you will look better too. I am in the U.K. this next week and I am going to look at some place like Matalan for myself as we are charged outrageous prices over here and it would be nice to stock up on some smaller sizes to tide me over until I am nearer my goal. I love trying on clothes in the wardrobe I bought at my milestones. The may not fit one week but then all of a sudden they do and before you know it they are too big. So go on, treat yourself and celebrate that weight loss. Wishing you all the best for the coming week.
Doirin

3lbs this week, 59lbs in total = FABULOUS!!!!!!!! :D x

hey dont be disapointed that weight loss is fab!

Back